• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Athiesm leads to the destruction of humanity - Now with Charts!!

linwood

More giggles found on Pharyngula

atheistSociety-thumb-500x391-54485.jpg

Luminous

non-existential luminary
The Unification of Governments is something we must strive against!!! Unification of Government leads to civil war!!!
that has to be one of the most backward charts i have ever encountered

xkatz

Strange, I don't know any atheists IRL who support legalized mass murder... But I bet we have some here on RF :D

*Looks at Revoltingest and Father Heathen*

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Strange, I don't know any atheists IRL who support legalized mass murder... But I bet we have some here on RF :D

*Looks at Revoltingest and Father Heathen*

You must learn when to use "mass" & when to use "serial"......mmmmmm...cereal.....glglglglglglrlglrlglrlglrlglrll....

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
"Legalized mass murder"? Isn't that what people call "war" for short? And isn't it usually supported by theists, sometimes with all-out allegiances of divine mandate?

'fraid we Atheists can't claim the credit for that one abomination. Fortunately.

Jeremiah

I am one powerful dude, I am not just an atheist, I am also gay! Muw ha ha ha ha!! Puny mortals tremble at my civilization-destroying-human-eradication might.

I demand that all men must dress only in skimpy outfits for now on, or I will destroy you all!!!

Last edited:

nonbeliever_92

I am one powerful dude, I am not just an atheist, I am also gay! Wu ha ha ha ha!! Puny mortals tremble at my civilization-destroying-human-eradication might.

I demand that all men must dress only in skimpy outfits for now on, or I will destroy you all!!!

Wu ha ha?

Random

More giggles found on Pharyngula

atheistSociety-thumb-500x391-54485.jpg

I didn't "giggle".

It's good, and ironically very true; let's see, which of the top three consequences are we not now seeing?

1) People as Consumers Only (check! Happening)

2) Increasing Antisocial Behaviors (check! Happening)

3) Disintegration of the Concept of Truth (check! Most Definitely Happening)

Unless you're blind, it's hard to dispute. Now blaming Atheism, I can see how that can be done, but it's not a stretch to say that man's self-destructive tendencies are as much in spite of himself as spite for and hatred of God.

Last edited: