Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Feb 22, 2017 at 2:08 AM
- Oct 2, 2008
- Featured Threads:
- Total Rating:
Aura of atheification, Male, 48, from Curitiba, Brazil
One of these days I must decide whether I consider myself a feminist. Or maybe it is best if I do not? Feb 3, 2016
- LuisDantas was last seen:
- Viewing latest content, Feb 22, 2017 at 2:08 AM
SignatureWikipedia junkie, Brazilian atheist / buddhist. Itinerant Lurker's handy guide to forum quoting syntax is here.
I have a couple of threads that I am curating out of personal interest: My views about Islam and My Dharmic Glossary. Feel free to read and make suggestions in either thread. Please understand that I make no promises about the frequency of updating.