• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RFism

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
You know it made me really sad to reread all that. So many have come and gone, died, left, been banned, or changed names. Maybe I'll add some people I don't know just to cheer me up! It was really sad to read it all again....

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
When the Mafia was gone, then came the evil pirates led by the 5th leader sindbad5 and his second pirate in command Nanda. It was a very Sireal time for the RF kingdom as the pirates had stolen all the moons from the ninjas! The only way to win back the moon of RF, TerranIV, was for the great gambler J Bryson to bet tomspug and his own Jaiket. As sindbad5 fancied himself a great gambler as well, he couldn't pass up an opportunity to defeat the great gambler himself. To sweeten the deal made by J Bryson, the pirates bet a second moon; the most expensive moon they stole from the RF ninjas: silvermoon383.

So the favorite gambling game of RF called Shadow Wolf was on! It would be one cut of the deck for each, the card closest to 3 would win despite the objection of the StudentOfGod who said, "This game is not4me!"

So the leader of the pirates cut the 5 of clubs. The great gambler cut the Trey of Diamonds! Thus the UltraViolet light of the moons was returned to RF!

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Comet,
Somehow had missed this beautiful thread.
Am really happy to find you back in your groove.
Best Wishes.
Keep those juices flowing!
Love & rgds

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Friend Comet,
Somehow had missed this beautiful thread.
Am really happy to find you back in your groove.
Best Wishes.
Keep those juices flowing!
Love & rgds

This is an old, OLD thread... just recently started doing it again. :)

Thanks

Renji

(via create your own religion and who has been on today to this point)

The Great Kingdom of RF is divided into two separate parts: Circle_One and the Opethian Ophiuchus. These are also known as the inner kingdoms and outer rim.

The outer rim or Opethian Ophiuchus is where those who break the laws of the inner kingdoms or those that feel Rejected by those laws are sent for reeducation and punishment. It is a land of despi…. despiration and the Faminedynasty begun by Ðanisty and Atheist_Dave.

All who are sent there are forced to sing the Melody of kevmicsmi while standing_alone. That is as follows:

“To Quoth_The _Raven: we must retake our kreeden hold true to it for it is our lasthope. Our creed is that of the 9harmony. Let the NetDoc heal us and may we hear the words of the uu_sage waacman again. He is the SunMessenger and we must hold true to the doctrines on the inner kingdoms who hold the Sunstone sacred.”

Then they are forced to wear Fluffy PinkStilettos and a NordicBearskin while standing_on_one_foot till they Faint. Then the process is repeated till the evearael. The eve or Arael is when all are released by the powers of CaptainXeroid the Nimthiriel Master Of The Universe. So all may be forgiven on the day of Arael in the inner kingdoms. That is the first day of may.

The inner kingdoms are divided into four, each with its own ruler. They hold true to the creed of 9harmony. That upholds the policies of speak The Truth, hold the Sunstone sacred, mankind_iz_one, Peace, commandment4, Hope, Mercy Not Sacrifice, do things fromthe heart, and love all not just be a LoveroftheBeloved.

The rulers, their titles, kingdoms, and the laws they have brought are as follows:

Oh, what about the Ninjas and Pirates? :D When will the final battle(armagedon) between these two happen? And who will win? I Want to hear your prophecy.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
So it was written by the misanthropic_clown, that when the MidnightSun rises over the linwood forest, the DallasApple would be eaten by the DarkMaster24 and DoctorStrange. Thus the DisgruntledMonotheist and the Dirty Penguin would unleash the great M O N S T E R if the ninjas and pirates did not fight.

So the ninjas and pirates met under the Hazlewood trees to have their final battle. There was a Sacred Silence and Love4All was felt. Yet, there was no_spoon and the love was gone. It was time to fight.

"pray4me" said Lawrence the great Autodidact who was there to record the events of the battle that would decide who had the best ProofofGod; ninjas or pirates.... At the Apex of the battle all were +Xausted but Angelfire continued to fall like rain.

With the battle in the balance there was no idea yet of who would win. IF_u_knew the outcome, if only you knew.....

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
And so the Pirates called upon the autonomous1one1, Eliot Wild the Demonic Kitten to kill all the Ninja's fish. But the Ninjas called upon Adramelek TheKnight to make all the pirates fish croak as well.
With such a stalemate, Falvlun who always claimed, "I Keep Unicorns" summoned Penumbra the DeitySlayer with Strength & Honor to sneak through the Cypress trees and create a great Smoke.
With the great smoke Kilgore Trout came from the MoonWater and saved all the fish! As fortold in the Book of Skwim, Chapter 10: 1-3 "A newhope101 shall be born of the wars of pirates and ninjas by
way living fish and No Robots shall ever roam in the RF Kingdom again."

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
This thread brought back SO many memories. :yes:

Thank you for continuing to re-ignite this story over and over again, Comet. :hugehug:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
This thread brought back SO many memories. :yes:
Thank you for continuing to re-ignite this story over and over again, Comet. :hugehug:
It reminds me of friends & foes from my haunt back in the day. Alas, that forum is no more.
Some are now here (Wirey), but many just evaporated. Let's hope RF is durable.

Wirey

Fartist
It reminds me of friends & foes from my haunt back in the day. Alas, that forum is no more.
Some are now here (Wirey), but many just evaporated. Let's hope RF is durable.

Let me make you a little nostalgic:

Don't you try to tell me how TARTANS work! As a ballet dancer / singer / astronaut / beauty queen / doctor / archaeologist / Pope I KNOW all there is to know about tartans. And NHL franchise requirements! Why is everyone attacking me?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Don't you try to tell me how TARTANS work! As a ballet dancer / singer / astronaut / beauty queen / doctor / archaeologist / Pope I KNOW all there is to know about tartans. And NHL franchise requirements! Why is everyone attacking me?
If only Big Red were here.....oh, how the sparks would fly!
Last we talked, she was on a site for The View.
(I also heard that she was trysting with Kleeborg.)

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger

CAMBELL CLAN! Be what you will, I am who I am. I love the NHL!!! GO RED WINGS (eh, go Bruins now...) We don't judge you.... Once, we were a FAMILY and CLOSE and a GOOD WEBSITE.... I pay homage to those that were and still come around once in a while like myself: as a COMET does....

Feel honored that I should mention you with the names listed in this thread....
Long live the Revoltingest(s)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!