• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RFism

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
And so from the death swamps of the great Watchmen the methylatedghosts of Azakel came to make the Peace yet again. Sadly, the GiantHouseKey of the sky locked out the Riverwolf with his very own Ringer.... and the fight was on!

So came the great hero Mr Spinkles who was mostly harmless, but also a great champion. He came to fight the Darkness of the DarkSun made from the Darkwater and the MoonWater so the dark would not be darkendless. They fought hard and for much time.

Then the great Surprise Plastic Watermelons of the starlite Sunstone shone again! And so it was that the madhatter85 would never be shot again in vain! And all the RFers rejoiced for it was the day of a great idea, the idea of UnityNow101!

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
Cool!!!!! This is so neat, Comet!! :D

And I was Stellified....hehehehe! I wonder 1) what that really means and 2) how she feels about that. :p

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Woop! You were way ahead of me! :p

As much fun as this is to read, I can't imagine how much fun you must be having in creating this!! :D

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
This is really neat Comet my friend. Great way to start the day right before work.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
The good people of RF fell into the time known as the time of Anti-Pie. The evil Mafia lead by the Don himself, Don Penguinoini, had marched into the inner circles of RF and ate all the pie. His band of pie-eating hooligans included the likes of Napoleon, the 85th madhatter: madhatter85, the 1st Texan: texan1, the fantôme profane, the father of all things heathen: Father Heathen, and Quagmire the DeepShadow.

And so, with no pie at all left to eat, all were Kungfuzed and they called for the lamplighter to start the oven fire yet again. Thus it was that the great Troublemane of the Mafia ended; for Draka the Dream Angel could bake pies for all again! So, she baked and baked. Then all ate pie and drank Comicaze247s well into the night. Thus RFers came to celebrate Leap Year as DAY OF THE PIES, for BalanceFx had been restored.

Last edited:

Luminous

non-existential luminary
:(: Hmmmm.... where am I?
:drool:: wait. i'll try looking first...
Nope, i aint here. *shame*
i feel so excluded.
Edit- alright! thanks Comet.

Last edited: