• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RFism

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
And so it came to pass that the Constelation of Todd had passed onto that of markablue. And so the Comet that had once come, came again.

And the people cried, "Where is the Snowbear of doppelgänger? We are Kungfuzed!"

And then the wind of the Nanda Panda Storm blew! And the mighty Gentoo spoke in the law of being 9-10ths_Penguin in the Darkness to the darkpenguin:

"Let The Truth of Mister_T PureX us from this Quagmire! theNEWreality is upon us and we not be a Bouncing Ball, but love the nutshell in which we live in this Super Universe so we shall not have Wandered Off off with Willamena and just be wishing for ALifetimeToWaitFor...., for we are here!"

And so it came to pass that penguino gathered all the penguins under the words of Gentoo.... and so they made the people well.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
But alas, the evil Scuba Pete and his spiritually inclined gators came to the fountain of something I made up before and destroyed it with a might tree. So the people cried out for the great mcteethinator to use his powerful jaws to make the tree into something to be celebrated, as he had done before making the old stump into a LogDog.

So the great mcteethinator came with the knowledge of EiNsTeiN the logician. He was to make the evil tree into a picture of the Ori of the methylatedghosts, one who was called Terry.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
As you said before, NO NAME IS TOO TOUGH. :)

This is just .. amazing! You have from me all the frubals of the world.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
And so the jaws went to work and made a great wooden picture of Terry, hence forth to be known as the Terrywoodenpic. But the mighty Tigress came to try to Stellify the crowd of RFers and ruin the celebration.

She created an Angelfire in the BruceDLimber... lumber that is. Luckly, ChristineES showed up like a Rolling_Stone with her MoonWater and Muffled the lava fire. And everyone drank Grappleberry Punch and ate TurkeyOnRye as Reverend Rick the Yes Man of Starlight spoke the words of UnityNow101.

The the people shouted, "YmirGF!!!!"

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
And so it was written by ben d that the cardero could not be without the mrscardero and so Yes Man must agree (as usual) and eat the sacred challupa to show Charity to ChristineES. And so it was done and they were married as before.

Then the evil mball1297 brought in his evil math religion of 3.14 and 9-10ths_Penguin called zenzero to ruin it all. But the mighty return of the Buttercup brought the Caladan of the mighty Panda. Thus began a new era of yuvgotmel_again and the heat of .lava. Thus the blessing of the Guitar's Cry came in the song of the Green Gaia and Peace was to Stellify stacey bo bacey again.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Okay, I know there is more to add so.... give me a bit, takes time. Sorry Methylated, I'll get you in soon!