• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RFism

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
(via create your own religion and who has been on today to this point)

The Great Kingdom of RF is divided into two separate parts: Circle_One and the Opethian Ophiuchus. These are also known as the inner kingdoms and outer rim.

The outer rim or Opethian Ophiuchus is where those who break the laws of the inner kingdoms or those that feel Rejected by those laws are sent for reeducation and punishment. It is a land of despi…. despiration and the Faminedynasty begun by Ðanisty and Atheist_Dave.

All who are sent there are forced to sing the Melody of kevmicsmi while standing_alone. That is as follows:

“To Quoth_The _Raven: we must retake our kreeden hold true to it for it is our lasthope. Our creed is that of the 9harmony. Let the NetDoc heal us and may we hear the words of the uu_sage waacman again. He is the SunMessenger and we must hold true to the doctrines on the inner kingdoms who hold the Sunstone sacred.”

Then they are forced to wear Fluffy PinkStilettos and a NordicBearskin while standing_on_one_foot till they Faint. Then the process is repeated till the evearael. The eve or Arael is when all are released by the powers of CaptainXeroid the Nimthiriel Master Of The Universe. So all may be forgiven on the day of Arael in the inner kingdoms. That is the first day of may.

The inner kingdoms are divided into four, each with its own ruler. They hold true to the creed of 9harmony. That upholds the policies of speak The Truth, hold the Sunstone sacred, mankind_iz_one, Peace, commandment4, Hope, Mercy Not Sacrifice, do things fromthe heart, and love all not just be a LoveroftheBeloved.

The rulers, their titles, kingdoms, and the laws they have brought are as follows:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger

That is RFism in a nutshell. Except for the teaching of the Mighty Mouse Avatar of Vancouver, jamaesi the meteor of pandamonk, the “HEY why don’t you stemann” books of GeneCosta, the ChrisP cupcakes of Down Under, and the Elvendon words of Jayhawker Soule.

If I forgot anybody who was on today, I apologize….. if I know you and forgot you, they it is only because you neglected your RF Creeds and are in the outer rim. Please avoid the Mattp while there.

PS- if you see a Comet….. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or Mister_T and Nehustan will envoke the morgainesapphire of JamesthePersian and end the world.

PPS- Tribbels and Gremlins are outlawed, but frubals are still legal

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
FeathersinHair said:
That was wonderful! I'm saving this into my 'favorite posts of all time' threads!

Yeah, but I still know I forgot somebody..... or three. Plus, I had to add a few name without the icon clicky option thingy...... but only because: it is only because you neglected your RF Creeds and are in the outer rim, or I just forgot and added you as I went without the copy/paste job. :sorry1:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Comet, that was a lot of fun!

You must have a pretty slick imagination running around that head of yours....were you on caffeine at the time? :p ;)

I hope you continue to refine your new religious movement and recruit some volunteers for activities! If you need any pointers, just ask Buttons* who started a new religion herself not too long ago.

You earned some frubals!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Buttercup said:
You must have a pretty slick imagination running around that head of yours....were you on caffeine at the time? :p ;)
!

The problem is my imagination doesn't just run around my head..... sometimes it just runs off to get some beer and ice cream. It tends to do that when I read theElvendon words of Jayhawker Soule . It tells the story of how
Moses the God Archetype* stole all the animals from the FerventGodSeeker. He also hid Lunamoths' Purple Thyme on his big ark. Luckily, the Freedomelf was able to steal it all back.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Comet said:
with the magik words, " Booko, where are you?"

AND WITH THOSE MAGIK WORDS, Booko THE MIGHTY CHICKEN RETURNED TO THE KINGDOM OF RF FROM THE ABYSS BEYOND EVEN THE OUTER RIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booko

Deviled Hen
Comet said:
commandment4 for all who have asked tells this story:

Mr Guy defeated the lord Halcyon in the battle for the rights to godconstantine's patronkerr. So, Mr Guy got the ScarletWampus for himself. He used it to scare his Aqualung with the magik words, " Booko, where are you?". Thus Mr Guy became the scitsofreaky unphased greatcalgarian with the wisdom of Doktormartini and NetDoc. Thus, it is the commandment of healing and forgiveness.

I was off sitting on my clutch of eggs, but have finally returned.

Only to find this extremely funny story of yours....:D

It's good to be back. :trampo:

caminante

HAHAHA...good job, i actually fin dit enjoyable that i am the only one who is not in your story, but its ok, ITs HARD.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
And when you are feeling down on your fellow RFers for not including you, you must go to the Djamila fountain in Caminante park. There you can sing the eudaimonia ballad of the Cynic: Who's jonny. Then tlcmel will appear in the water and say, "Luke Wolf the CDRaider has Wandered Off with Willamena and the Withdrawnmist will make the lizskid smile once more." Then Mr Sahra-T and mrs stemann can be together again in the Capt. Haddock nutshell ceremony of Moon Woman, the marriage goddess. This is when the Snowbear of doppelgänger will run and all members don't have to have hurt feelings called jmoum.

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Buttercup said:
Comet, that was a lot of fun!

I hope you continue to refine your new religious movement and recruit some volunteers for activities! If you need any pointers, just ask Buttons* who started a new religion herself not too long ago.

You earned some frubals!
CHOODIANISM LIVES!!!

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Buttercup said:
Hahaa! Loved the Capt. Haddock Nutshell ceremony of Moon Woman. :)

I was reading Kat's post about people feeling left out of stuff, so I figued I'd try to add a few more names and update the Stemann's user names.