• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
These ones must have missed the quote :D

I'm also curious on this entities preference for masculine pronouns. Does the entity even have a gender as we do? Of course there could be more than one entity. Some people think so. If it is intuitively obvious that all this (we and the cosmos) require a creating entity, why only one? It would seem equally plausible that there could be multiple entities involved, perhaps with different specialties. But, if only one, why male? And are we made in the entities image or is the entity beyond human comprehension? I've heard it described both ways. If it is sexless, then what is the implication by its adopting masculine pronouns. I find this curious. I must say that I am warming up to the idea of a Mr. and Mrs. Entity. Kind of like Ying and Yang. Both masculine and feminine natures being expressed.

It is only for our benefit Mike, yes there is no gender for the source of intelligence.

All we can know of that source is via the method that intelligence has chosen to speak with us and that to date has been Messengers. This all that we can know is given by that Message.

As to why we have Male and Females, it might be a bit like a magnetic attraction, that is, opposites attract. ;)

There are lots of other things that have me scratching my head, but I'll end on this. We need our intelligent creator entity for any of this, we and the cosmos, to exist. A creator is required to bring anything into existence. What leaves me puzzled is where did our intelligent creator entity come from? Who or what created it? Some say it just is and always will be. But if the entity did not need a creator, then what if matter/energy (the stuff we and the cosmos are made of) just always has been and always will be. If there was no life on this planet, I think most folks would not have a problem with that. Lifeless rocks and gas just hurdling through space. No real creator seems necessary. And really, it seems that is kind of how it was for billions of years.

There is just some things above our pay grade Mike. :D

This is also based in logic. Think about us as a species and our ability to bring things from the unknown to the known.

No matter how hard we try, we can not create life, the formula is not ours to know.

Can the craft know the craftsman, can the painting know the painter?

Logically we have to realise we are not all knowing.

Regards Tony

firedragon

Veteran Member
Life, It is really just pure logic.

Logically creation is founded in pure Intelligence, because lack of intelligence does not create.

Logically we would be guided, if there is a creative Intelligence that wants to guide us.

Logically that guidance would be made known unto us and Logically the guidance would offer what that intelligence wants us to know.

Logically we would have been given the abilities to find that guidance and see if it offers the answers.

Logically the answers were given before we make any mistakes.

Logically that Pure Intelligence is what history has shown us to be God and the solutions can be found in what we know are Messages from God.

Logically, we can find the answers.

So think of an Issue the world now faces. Are we able to find a solution given by a source of pure intelligence?

Give it a go, think of an issue, is there an answer already given?

Regards Tony

Brother, this is begging the question.

Ironically, that's an informal "LOGICAL" fallacy.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Logically creation is founded in pure Intelligence, because lack of intelligence does not create.

Logically we would be guided, if there is a creative Intelligence that wants to guide us.

Logically that guidance would be made known unto us and Logically the guidance would offer what that intelligence wants us to know.

Logically we would have been given the abilities to find that guidance and see if it offers the answers.

Logically that Pure Intelligence is what history has shown us to be God and the solutions can be found in what we know are Messages from God.

So think of an Issue the world now faces. Are we able to find a solution given by a source of pure intelligence?

Regards Tony

Hi Tony!

Life came out of Chaos, Tony.
Nature is right there in the cutting edge of Chaos.

When the Coronavirus mutates in to a more infectious or deadly ability it just happens to do as the result of many many mutations that failed. Chaos in action. Evolution in effect.

Everything came out of Chaos, by chance.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hi Tony!

Life came out of Chaos, Tony.
Nature is right there in the cutting edge of Chaos.

When the Coronavirus mutates in to a more infectious or deadly ability it just happens to do as the result of many many mutations that failed. Chaos in action. Evolution in effect.

Everything came out of Chaos, by chance.

Hello OB, stay safe and well. All the best, regards Tony.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Eh?, evidence please

Is it, i have ever heard creation defined in logic, could you please walk me through the logical steps.

Would we? I see no reasons that a creative intelligence powerful enough to create our universe (if such a creator exists) should even give a hoot what happens to a single species out of several million species who inhabit a small, insignificant planet in a small insignificant solar system perched part way up a spiral arm of a smallish galaxy among hundreds of billions of other galaxies.

Logically that guidance would be made known unto us and Logically the guidance would offer what that intelligence wants us to know

Wow, just wow. How? From a single book written by humans within the last few percent of humanities existence? I think not.

Ahh cart before the horse approach?

See my wow answer

But you just said we have the answers.

So why haven't we?

The storming of the capitol in DC, whats the logical answer to that?

Childhood leukaemia, whats the logical answer to that?

Unnecessary suffering, whats the logical answer to that?

Colt

"Ultimate universe reality cannot be grasped by mathematics, logic, or philosophy, only by personal experience in progressive conformity to the divine will of a personal God. Neither science, philosophy, nor theology can validate the personality of God. Only the personal experience of the faith sons of the heavenly Father can effect the actual spiritual realization of the personality of God." UB 1955

A Vestigial Mote

I see the power of growth is observable.

A study of nature, gave many past scientists the means to create.

Regards Tony
So, exactly as I thought. You can't demonstrate that anything "supernatural" or "god-like" had any hand in any of it. Yours is the typical type of response, by the way. To just cite things that are obvious, but which have absolutely no correlation or connection to "God" in any way.

InvestigateTruth

Regards Tony
These are some of the issues in the world I can think we are facing:

1. Religious, and racial Fanaticism
2. Blind religious imitations
3. Taking dilusion and vain imagination as reality.
4. Lack of Justice and fairness.
5. Some are Extreme poor, and some are extremely wealthy and rich.
6. Difference in women and men's right.