• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
What is the opposite of intelligence? that answers that question.

It is reasonable and logical, in my opinion, to see that intelligence does evolve. Creation is founded on Intelligence and just as the Sun gives light, creation gives intelligence and as we obtain more, the brighter we will shine.

Regards Tony

Does it answer any question? It makes assumptions of the unknown to tilt the unknown to your belief. That is not the logical way

Again you are assuming to suite your belief, it is unknown how "creation" [of the universe and/or earth and/or life] occured, a guess is not logic. In fact it is completely illogical.

A Vestigial Mote

Much Reasoning and Logic can be put forward. That reasoning and Logic also indicates when offering something may not be a good idea.

I have followed your posts, my reasoning and logic indicate that no matter what I offer, you will choose to see it as you do. So at times its great to agree to disagree.
And yours indicates that you will consistently see whatever you want to in the world (or beyond) as being "of God" when you have absolutely no viable reason to do so. Which can actually be demonstrated by the fact that the below is probably the very best you have got (and it is terrible):

So a question, can a table make itself and know the craftsman? Can the painting paint itself and know the painter? In fact anything man creates, can it create itself and know the maker. Reason and Logic indicates to me they cannot make themselves, nor know the maker.
This isn't evidence of anything more than the fact that you don't currently understand how the universe exists. You even admit to it here:
Reason and Logic thus tells me Creation has a source that we also can not know.
I actually agree with you here... we (currently at least) can not know. So why do you keep claiming that you do know?

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Does it answer any question? It makes assumptions of the unknown to tilt the unknown to your belief. That is not the logical way

One can consider there is more to my reasoning and logic than assumptions.

I have based my reasoning and logic on research into claims that men have spoken for a higher intelligence, they tell us of the source. They are the proof of what they claim and what they offer becomes further proof when using reasoning and logic.

Regards Tony

ChristineM

Premium Member
One can consider there is more to my reasoning and logic than assumptions.

I have based my reasoning and logic on research into claims that men have spoken for a higher intelligence, they tell us of the source. They are the proof of what they claim and what they offer becomes further proof when using reasoning and logic.

Regards Tony

No, one cannot consider. You base your claims on guessing the unknown. You gripe at science but at least it is honest about what it knows and doesn't know. It doesn't know how the universe came into being, it has hypothesis based on extrapolation of current and know historical condition, but no knowledge of actual events. And, this is the big AND, neither does anyone else. To say they do know is more than a guess, it is dishonest.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And yours indicates that you will consistently see whatever you want to in the world (or beyond) as being "of God" when you have absolutely no viable reason to do so. Which can actually be demonstrated by the fact that the below is probably the very best you have got (and it is terrible):

I have used reason and logic to give me a viable source. That source has provided all the evidence required.

The source also offered that Material senses are an unreliable source to use to search for truth and only sound reasoning used with logic can find the answers. This reasoning is outside the senses.

This isn't evidence of anything more than the fact that you don't currently understand how the universe exists. You even admit to it here:

How I understand the universe exists does not conflict with what science will find.

That to me is sound reasoning and logic which is founded in intelligence, in fact I see intelligence itself is created. Thus the creator is and can not be defined by intelligence.

Have you read how it was created? If not here is how it was.

@ChristineM the above is in regards to one of your replies. We can know more than we do.

I actually agree with you here... we (currently at least) can not know. So why do you keep claiming that you do know?

See point 1. We can know more than we currently do.

Regards Tony

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Logically we can look at cause and effect. That there is purpose built into the entire process and we have power over cause and effect.

God, the source of intelligence has created a perfect balanced system. We are created on the fulcrum between light and darkness, or at the point of balance and our choices and actions help balance the system.

We have been given the choice to learn about our true nature and help maintain that balance. Logically it is up to us to find that balance within that system. At the moment our choices are tipping the balance towards a catastrophic correction.

Regards Tony
You should stop using all forms of the word 'logic' until AFTER you understand what the word means.

Reactions: ppp

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You should stop using all forms of the word 'logic' until AFTER you understand what the word means.

My use of logic is based in sound reasoning.

Logic is a proper or reasonable way of thinking about something : "sound reasoning"

That some are yet to consider that reasoning itself is more than the material senses, is another issue.

Regards Tony

ChristineM

Premium Member
My use of logic is based in sound reasoning.

280.jpg

McBell

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Prove it.

Are you claiming that dreams are external of the brain?

When we light a lamp, light can shine from the lamp and also be seen to reside within the lamp.

But the source of the light is not the lamp. The lamp is put together in a way it can be ignited to give light.

All that we can dream is not in the lamp, but can be seen because the lamp (brain) has been ignited.

The electrical impulses of the brain allow us to tap into the source of intelligence.

Regards Tony

McBell

When we light a lamp, light can shine from the lamp and also be seen to reside within the lamp.

But the source of the light is not the lamp. The lamp is put together in a way it can be ignited to give light.

All that we can dream is not in the lamp, but can be seen because the lamp (brain) has been ignited.

The electrical impulses of the brain allow us to tap into the source of intelligence.

Regards Tony
The lamp does not emit light.
It sucks darkness.
Kinda like a vacuum cleaner.

The candle, a primitive dark sucker, easily shows that the flame does not emit light, it suck darkness.
When you blow out a candle and touch the wick, what do you get?
The darkness that was sucked up all over your fingers.....

You ever notice when a light bulb stops working the black spot inside it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The lamp does not emit light.
It sucks darkness.
Kinda like a vacuum cleaner.

The candle, a primitive dark sucker, easily shows that the flame does not emit light, it suck darkness.
When you blow out a candle and touch the wick, what do you get?
The darkness that was sucked up all over your fingers.....

You ever notice when a light bulb stops working the black spot inside it?
did you notice?,,,,,,before the creation of light

God was .....God of the Darkness

McBell

did you notice?,,,,,,before the creation of light

God was .....God of the Darkness
During the period of nothing that so many theists claim was what god created everything from, he was the god of nothing.
Then he declared "Let There Be Light!"
And he was still the god of nothing.
But you could see it better.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
pronouncing ....Let there be light
affirming.....I AM!

is all fine and good.....He said so

but only His Echo replied

so realizing His solitude.....

here we are

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans reason.

Awareness innate to environmental conditions.

Balances as self expressed environmental support.

To be logical

Self human the whole time

Apes don't talk biological next conscious lower life form. Human stated.

Is it intelligent to understand destruction?

Real answer no.

Why did and what motivated man human to seek the knowledge destruction?

If not to copy it?

What if intelligence is not in creation and we left it?

The eternal form.

Life an experience spiritually that says karmic. We said we live spiritually a karmic consequence

Spiritually it would mean the living spirit in eternal gave itself a new life experience. And it is human.

Now if you were in eternal and changed your own body to convert a portion of it. Would that make you intelligent in reasoning?

No.

The lesson. Inherited. Life.

Ask why we strive to be our best self. Say it a spiritual status?

How would an eternal self know creation,?

When you entered into the heavens and gained the intelligence artificially. Was never yours you were given it.

O God just stone. Highest form does not speak.

Destroyed eternal language. Sealed is God history.

Heavens. Sound caused by hot gases in a vacuum. Also not speaking.

Natural human did not speak.

Aware only.

Speaking words to assess for copying. Change. Wisdom how to change and destroy not wisdom actually a false teaching.

Lesson of origin and first not yet learnt..not reasoned correctly. How do you know eternal still exists,? Why is a human seeking it,?

We Have a memory parent human recording vision to show you. Did come out as a pre owned self spirit.

Ask how spirits became so small after dinosaurs.

All gases formed.
All water mass present.

Ice not present.

Life died. Giants.

Ice is a condition.

Spirit came back again out of the eternal.

Clouds not eternal dinosaur image in clouds inanimate images in clouds also. Living life recorded teaching exists in visions as memories. Lived.

Eternal proved it is conscious spirituality supported without word use.

God O stone.
Heavens sound.

Father speaks human.

Son adult looks back. Father spiritual memory living uncondition first notified. Is not God. Is his owned spirit self. Man male.

Father came out of the eternal with our mother.

Colt

“God is the first truth and the last fact; therefore does all truth take origin in him, while all facts exist relative to him.” UB 1955