• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

World Cup 2010 Fans?

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
France...

for the first time in a looong time

goes home before the next round...

Wow!
This tournament has really thrown in some surprises. Amazing!

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Wow, I'm really glad I was able to not hear what happened before I got home yesterday. What a finish! I'm not an especially big fan of our team, but that was pretty awesome. Now I can't wait for England-Germany.

sandandfoam

Veteran Member
Wow, I'm really glad I was able to not hear what happened before I got home yesterday. What a finish! I'm not an especially big fan of our team, but that was pretty awesome. Now I can't wait for England-Germany.
That was some finish allright.
Who you shouting for in England Germany?

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I found something priceless about the vavuzelas, er however you pronounce them, at the World Cup in South Africa.

[youtube]7B2LPxggvqY[/youtube]

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I'm happy the French and Italians are out.

No longer will their disgraceful and embarrassing diving scar this world cup.

Well done to New Zealand, their cannon fodder tag is very much gone :)

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Yeah, who needs theirs when we have 16 other teams that dive just as disgracefully and embarrassingly?

Case: Italy vs. New Zealand,

The dive that won them a penalty. In a region like New Zealand where football is trying to grow its football following thats the last thing anyone wants to see. The French and Italians i've noticed stood out in this world cup for their antics.

thobus

The diving must stop. Torres (liverpool hack) should be embarrassed by that dive yesterday. As an official, I understand that the speed of the game prohibits the referees from making the right call at speed, but FIFA can levy huge fines on those who dive (Busquets of Barca v. Inter: Kaita of Nigeria v. Brazil) and I believe that it will quickly end.
As to the cup, I would like to see Netherlands or Argentina, I am sooooo weary of Brazil. US are done today.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Awesome match, Ghana-USA, no bunkers, no BS, great opportunities all around, great fighting spirit.
too bad for my American friends, but Ghana played hard, and at the end of the day it was a very enjoyable match.
It was cool seeing Clinton and Mick Jagger rooting for the US :D

Last edited:

Noaidi

slow walker
Football is truly the work of the Devil. If I have to listen to the English bang on about 1966 once more...