• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Are You Here?

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member
Why are you here?

I joined about 8 years ago but became side tracked with life and work so wasn't active until 2016. At the time I was in a bible study with 2 Christians and an atheist so wanted to better understand rhe Bible. That need has largely run its course. There's been various people and discussions that have kept me here since. Sometimes I end up in threads defending the Baha'is. Muslims or Christians. Other than defending the Baha'i Faith or responding to questions, I tend to avoid direct teaching as it can easily be viewed as proselytizing.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am here to clear misconceptions about Islam
And it is nice to have digital friends

I joined in 2013, but I was debating on another forum (smaller one) now that forum went bananas, so, I am here looking for a new home :)

I like that as well. I love defending Islam.

Regards Tony

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I joined about 8 years ago but became side tracked with life and work so wasn't active until 2016. At time I was in a bible study with 2 Christians and an atheist so wanted to better understand rhe Bible. That need has largely run its course. There's been various people and discussions that have kept me here since. Sometimes I end up in threads defending the Baha'is. Muslims or Christians. Other than defending the Baha'i Faith or responding to questions, I tend to avoid direct teaching as it can easily be viewed as proselytizing.

I can relate to those reasons.

Yes indeed, there comes that time when the proselytizing line is crossed.

Regards Tony

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
How did that work out? :D;)

Regards Tony

I'll never tell what happens in the staff lounge on a Friday night.

flat,750x1000,075,f.u3.jpg

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
Religion on the forums promotes free speech. I'm here to see how people around the world think, what they believe in, and why that is so.

I tread here lightly seeing about the ideas people have to offer. At worst it's entertaining. At best it's somewhat insightful.

I think everyone has a religious mind in some sense. I've been here so long where I see a lot of repetitious responses. I use rf a lot less nowadays. I have a lot of other things to do. But I still check in from time to time.

There's so many different sides of life here.