• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the most depressing song ever?

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
This is the saddest song I've ever heard:
I like it though.

Okay, it doesn't have to be depressing, but can you think of a song that makes you really sad.

"Imagine" by Saint John Lennon makes me really sad. I think it's because Saint John Lennon was murdered and He's probably rolling around in His grave to see that the world turned out the complete opposite of his song :(
"Cats in the Cradle -Jim Croce

One loser dad raising another.

rosends

A tie between The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald and Knockin' on Heaven's Door. My wife cries whenever she hears For No One.

"There is no Disorder on the Train Schedule" by Utsu- P

"Ghost Under the Umbrella" by Utsu-P

These two songs are all about the evils of society and how we as a member of society must accept this reality in order to be successful. This is a fact that I struggle with daily.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Okay, it doesn't have to be depressing, but can you think of a song that makes you really sad.

Oh, this one would be depressing for sure...........
@Revoltingest singing the Marseillaise would have Michiganistanian's chucking themselves in the Great lakes.

The very thought of it leaves me in tears.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
For me, this song always brings tears to my eyes:

And there's this song "Mama", done by Il Divo, which will get both my wife and I crying because of my deceased mother-in-law that was simply an angel from Sicily:

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
This is the saddest song I've ever heard:
I like it though.

"Imagine" by Saint John Lennon makes me really sad. I think it's because Saint John Lennon was murdered and He's probably rolling around in His grave to see that the world turned out the complete opposite of his song :(
This is a sad tribute to being a crappy dad.