Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
Compassion, understanding, and tolerance., Male, from UK
- Often the quickest path from ignorance to arrogance and/or condescension
- DIR Forum Access:
- Neopagan or Revival Religions
- New Religious Movements DIR
- Non-Revealed Religions DIR
- Non-Theistic/Non-Religious Beliefs DIR
- Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR
- Other Revealed Religions DIR
- Pantheism-Panentheism DIR
- Syncretic Religions DIR
SignatureOne rule to rule them all, one rule to guide them, one rule to ring the world, and in their darkness, bind them - do no harm? (with apologies to Tolkien)
If you are going through hell, keep going, but remember, things can get worse, and they invariably do so when least expected.
Are religions perhaps more like weeds rather than flowers in the garden of reality?