Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
Compassion, understanding, and tolerance., Male, from UK
- Often the quickest path from ignorance to arrogance
- DIR Forum Access:
- Neopagan or Revival Religions
- New Religious Movements DIR
- Non-Revealed Religions DIR
- Non-Theistic/Non-Religious Beliefs DIR
- Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR
- Other Revealed Religions DIR
- Pantheism-Panentheism DIR
- Syncretic Religions DIR
SignatureOne rule to rule them all, one rule to guide them, one rule to ring the world, and in their darkness, bind them - that rule - DO NO HARM? (with apologies to Tolkien)
Are some religious beliefs perhaps more like stifling weeds or deadwood rather than beautiful flowers in the garden of reality?
Beware the rabbit-hole of expecting answers since one might develop tunnel-vision.