Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
Respect, compassion, and understanding., Male, from UK
- Often the quickest path from ignorance to arrogance
- DIR Forum Access:
- Abrahamic Religion DIR
- Dharmic Religions DIR
- Non-Theistic/Non-Religious Beliefs DIR
SignatureOne rule to rule them all, one rule to guide them, one rule to ring the world, and in their darkness, bind them. (after Tolkien) - That rule? - DO NO HARM - or just limit it to oneself?
Are some beliefs (not necessarily being religious) perhaps more like stifling weeds or deadwood rather than beautiful flowers in the garden of reality?
Beware the rabbit-hole of expecting answers to every question lest one develops tunnel-vision.