• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome To The New Religious Forums

4consideration

Premium Member
I've had some issues on this thread. (It could be my own dumbness.)

I posted a reply to Rev. It did not seem to show up, so I started a duplicate reply -- quoting his post. Then I saw my first reply.

I couldn't find a cancel option for the second reply, so I just hit the arrow button to leave the page.

edit: Half the post didn't post.

Here's the rest of what I wrote.

I couldn't make the second reply go away. And...when I tried to quote/copy Rev's post to send him a message, it kept inserting the second reply from me that I did not post, but couldn't make go away.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm starting to get used to the new layout, but I'm really happy that the plan is to make it somewhat resemble the old RF.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I deleted it and included a message to ask you to let me know if you received it. Do you have anything in your inbox, or alerts, about it?

Is so, please let me know where you received it.
I received your message in the "conversation" venue.
And yes, I was alerted to it.

4consideration

Premium Member
I received your message in the "conversation" venue.
And yes, I was alerted to it.
Thanks. I take that to mean you received two messages from me about it. One that you quoted, which was like a PM, and one that came through the software when I deleted it.

I'm going to restore your original post.
edit: Maybe not. Having some issues there.
edit #2: Yay! I was able to restore the original post! :)

Last edited:

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Should I be able to see reported posts, etc? Because I can't see that either.