• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome To The New Religious Forums

Matemkar

XenForo is the new favourite forum template I guess. I used to have a VBulletin forum in the old days. But, now that I see xenforo, I can say, if it had been there that time, I would probably have picked xenforo also.

And I hope, as you promised, can fix the problems in the update, such as seeing the links, embedded pictures and videos and of course smileys in old posts. :)

Thanks, religiousforums. You are cool ;)

One more thing, where are my favourite buttons; "My Topics" and "My Replies"? Thanks.

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
XenForo is the new favourite forum template I guess. I used to have a VBulletin forum in the old days. But, now that I see xenforo, I can say, if it had been there that time, I would probably have picked xenforo also.

And I hope, as you promised, can fix the problems in the update, such as seeing the links, embedded pictures and videos and of course smileys in old posts. :)

One more thing, where are my favourite buttons; "My Topics" and "My Replies"? Thanks.
I'm collecting answers to questions like this (and more) in this thread: Quick fix to the missing thread filters | Religion Forums

Brent W

Resident Tech Guy

If you give me examples of posts that have these things broken I can see what I can do.

I see that likes replaced frubals.I had 40 yesterday and today it says I have 31.Why did it take away 9 from me?

Infinitum

Possessed Bookworm
Am I really the only one who had their like/frubal count increased by the change and not the other way around?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Okay, I'm confused. I'm assuming that following someone and being followed has roughly the same meaning as "friends" used to. But how can I be following a different number of people than are following me?