• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome To The New Religious Forums

Brent W

Resident Tech Guy
Hi everyone,

Its been a process and it is not done yet but we are at a place now where we can open up the forums so at least you can start posting again.

Please remember things are going to need to be fixed. With a site this large there are bound to be things that were missed, things that were broken etc etc.

If something is not right with your account, something on the forum is missing or you find something broke, please have patience, report it to us in this thread and we will do our best to fix this for you as soon as possible.

With that said, here are known issues that you do not need to report to us:

1) Frubals are currently not available but they are coming back. All your frubals are safe and sound and will be imported into your account asap.
2) What are all these likes? Our new software imported your old reputation into likes, which is what our new forum software uses. So on top of being able to give Frubal to someone, you can now simply like their post as well.
3) What is with the style? We are currently using the default style. In the next day or two we will have a custom style that will go live that will look much like the old one, but better :)

Please play around with the forum software and let us know what you find. Please hold any judgement until you get used to it. Change is hard but we will work with everyone to try our best to make it work for you in the end.

Enjoy and have fun!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This is weird. It's cool being able to pick a font though, and this other stuff here. Definitely seems like alot to learn.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello! Will there be an app for threads posted on and threads started? Will there be an app for last post read?

Where is the app for a list of newly posted threads?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
change is scary! but I'm excited none the less. I

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Thanks for all the work you're putting into this.... I can only imaging how daunting a task this must be given the size and age of RF.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
that was like the worst few hours of my life. Just fyi. I have a rf addiction.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Adobe flash/shockwave plugin crashed but that did not seem to affect anything I can see.