• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome To The New Religious Forums

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Brent, I love the new look, but I am concerned about profile messages showing up in public. Is there anything that can be done about that?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
How am i going to pay Rev rent for his signature line if frubals aren't around?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Brent, I love the new look, but I am concerned about profile messages showing up in public. Is there anything that can be done about that?
Yeah, I asked that too. That's the only thing I don't like so far. Everything else is awesome!:p:D

Sees

Dragonslayer
I'm saying if Sunstone called Billy Bob an idiot before, I could slap him a frubal as a high five just between him and me...now it shows "Sees likes this" until you are past a few people liking it.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I'm saying if Sunstone called Billy Bob an idiot before, I could slap him a frubal as a high five just between him and me...now it shows "Sees likes this" until you are past a few people liking it.
frubals are comming back!

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member

Yeah, I asked that too. That's the only thing I don't like so far. Everything else is awesome!:p:D

I think there might be a setting in the "manage privacy" section for that, but I'm not sure.
I disabled viewing information on my profile, but I can't check it myself.

And I found the multi-quote function. :cool:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I think there might be a setting in the "manage privacy section" for that, but I'm not sure.

And I found the multi-quote function. :cool:
I wasn't logged in and saw that the profile comments were public and very prominent. I immediately logged in and tried to find it and unchecked that function but it still seems active. I hope it can be tweaked a little because I like to have fun with comments and some of them aren't exactly PG, if ya get my drift. ;)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What does + Quote do?

If it transfers some things that people say to a list that would be good I think.