• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Welcome To The New Religious Forums

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Hi........ This is a bit like going to the superstore and discovering that it's been refurbished, and they changed all the aisles round...... can't find the peas, the bread.... :D
I won't be posting for a bit....... just a lurker for now.
I used to clicked on 'active threads' and search through the most recently updated ones to find debates that I was involved with, but thgis function evades me at this time.
It's news to us as well, iti.

We just need to have some pros work on it. It's probably going to take a couple of days for them to get everything ironed out.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
It's news to us as well, iti.

We just need to have some patience and let the pros work on it. It's probably going to take a couple of days for them to get everything ironed out.
Im not to worried. Im an rfer for life

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Page two of the new FAQ page says "Just do whatever Quagmire tell you to do", although you may not be able to access that yet.

In the meantime, you'll just have to trust me.

The last man that said "trust me" got me pregnant. :(

Wait, wut!? o_O

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
The format looks good. I can appreciate the hard work, software and hardware conversions are never easy. ;)

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
I had to have a new password and because of this it appears to think I am New. Can't see posts. Can please rectify? Ta very much. :)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Now I can see which threads I posted on. Good job.
Also this thread is on the list of newly posted on.