• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV show that you are watching right now

gnomon

Multiple recorded episodes of "Once Upon A Time" solely because Robert Carlyle is absolutely magnificent as Rumplestilskin.

Heim

I'm re-watching Absolutely Fabulous and The Thin Blue Line.
British comedy shows. Love 'em.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Current shows- Teen Wolf, Glee, Once Upon a Time

Currently watching DVD sets- Re-watching Inuyasha, all the seasons. Great anime!

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Planning to start Vampire Diaries Season 1 on DVD soon. Haven't watched it yet.

Honestly I'm so pulled into Teen Wolf more than anything.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Recently finished watching The Fall, which was excellent.

After that, started to watch The Returned, but didn't expect that much. Oh my lordy. The most original, addictive, atmospheric, poetic, eerie and downright unpleasant drama to grace the screen in a long time.

Any one else watching it????

Titanic

Also The Wire and Deadwood. I try to watch a episode ever other day of each. Pretty interesting tv shows.

freethinker44

Just finished watching the last episode of Naked and Afraid and the behind the scenes special. I don't know why (and it's not the nudity) but I really like this show, which is strange because I have a special kind of hatred I reserve specifically for reality shows. When I first heard about it, I thought it was fake and ridiculous just based on the description, but watched it for a couple minutes and I was hooked.

Warren Clark

Informer
Miss World 2011 (in London).Just wanna see how's Miss Philippines doing.:D

Finally caught up on Breaking Bad. I am super stoked for the final season. Were told that its not going to disappoint. There are even some ideas going around saying that Walter is going to kill his wife Skyler... I can't believe he would do that but at this point what can you expect?
I mean, I never would have expected a chemistry teacher to become a meth dealer and actually kill anyone.
:shrug:

Me Myself

Back to my username
omg the end of season 4 was perfect. PERFECT

Perfect . The end of season of breaking bad was PERFECT

So perfect :sad4: