• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV show that you are watching right now

PeteC-UK

Hi Folks..

Yer the WALKING DEAD - awesome show - dont usually watch much tv, but couldnt wait for this to start again.... One of the rare times actually made me get up out the chair in reaction t o what Im watching - fully interactive tv...lol...Powerful emotional stuff - not for the feint heart - .When that Negan "a" wipe - does old Abraham - we were expecting that - but when he did Glen..??.....Man I could have smashed my tv - totally emotionally involved and to me thats the hallmark of good tv - if it dont do THAT to me I aint interested usually...Walking dead - AWESOME - had that been real life happening in front of you..?...WOW !!! wtf do you do...???.....Really makes you stop and take stock of Self...

reminds me - episode two aired last night - Im off for a catch up :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
the_simpsons_1293.jpg

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I'm watching Buffy on Netflix. Not literally right now, but that's my "I feel like watching a show so I will watch something" show at the moment. Also Will and Grace - but not on Netflix, because it's not on there right now. I'm fairly confident I've seen every single Will and Grace episode many, many times, since I watched reruns of it all the time in high school, but I kinda forgot it existed for several years and got excited when I remembered it again.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
American Gods
("Americastanian Gods" in Revoltistan)
Very interesting & stylish show.
Ian McShane rules.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
I am currently catching up on Supernatural. I stopped watching it at season nine, but someone told me it gets better after that season and that person was right.

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
My current list is pretty long. I love watching television.

Game of Thrones
Fear the Walking Dead
The Walking Dead
Shameless
Midnight, Texas
Trust Me
Face Off
The Shannara Chronicles
Cosplay Melee
American Horror Story
Criminal Minds
The Expanse
The Magicians
Supernatural
The Exorcist
Doctor Who

VioletVortex

I'm watching a lot of Star Trek: Voyager right now. It's my favorite Star Trek series, probably the most underrated as well. It has the best and most relatable characters in my opinion, as well as some very interesting themes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
World's Strongest Man finals.
Eddie Hall is in the lead.
(He'll eventually win his first time this year.)