• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV show that you are watching right now

Poeticus

| abhyAvartin |
Why would you assume that?

Let's be honest here, Sir Titanic...no avid reader of Martin's work of A Song of Ice and Fire will say that the shows are better...

Don't get me wrong:

1. The casting was phenomenal.
2. The presentation was outstanding.

But, many characters were still missing and a few key important parts of the actual plot were missing as well also.

The character dynamics were not well portrayed to the extent that they were developed in the Epic. The books are 9/10....the show is 8/10.

Tyrion's character hasn't even been traversed upon in the detail that it should have been, neither was Jaime's. Season 3 and Jamie was way too fast forwarded. In fact, Season 3 was largely disappointing.

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3449441 said:
Let's be honest here, Sir Titanic...no avid reader of Martin's work of A Song of Ice and Fire will say that the shows are better...

Don't get me wrong:

1. The casting was phenomenal.
2. The presentation was outstanding.

But, many characters were still missing and a few key important parts of the actual plot were missing as well also.

The character dynamics were not well portrayed to the extent that they were developed in the Epic. The books are 9/10....the show is 8/10.

Tyrion's character hasn't even been traversed upon in the detail that it should have been, neither was Jaime's. Season 3 and Jamie was way too fast forwarded. In fact, Season 3 was largely disappointing.

I have not read all the books. I read the first two, does that not count?

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3449468 said:
:D Nah, brah. You gotta read all of them, all the five current books, brah. :D

Have you read any other books by George R.R. Martin?

Titanic

मैत्रावरुणिः;3449558 said:
Have you heard of the new TV show called The Bridge?

I have never heard of it.

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
How I Met Your Mother.

I'm watching on Netflix, trying to get through all the seasons. I just really, really want to know who their mother is already!

yoda89

On Xtended Vacation
How I Met Your Mother.

I'm watching on Netflix, trying to get through all the seasons. I just really, really want to know who their mother is already!

Yeah I'm just waiting till it comes out on a minute youtube video. Then I will know who it is without watching the series.