• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV show that you are watching right now

Monotheist 101

How I Met Your Mother.

I'm watching on Netflix, trying to get through all the seasons. I just really, really want to know who their mother is already!

How I met your mother, used to be funny in the first 3 seasons, now it seems to be dragging along for no apparent reason.

Monotheist 101

How I Met Your Mother has gone on for a very long and unnecessary time, I am so glad this is the last season.

I gave up on it ages ago, catch the odd episode on t.v here and there.

There so many choices when it comes to comedy,

Have you seen How not to live your life?

esmith

Veteran Member
मैत्रावरुणिः;3449558 said:
Have you heard of the new TV show called The Bridge?
Yes have been watching it since the first show. I was recently informed that the El Paso detective Sonya Cross has Asperger's (hence her somewhat strange interaction with other)

Titanic

Family Guy, I watched the first episode of Family Guy when, it first aired back in 1999, been hooked on the show ever since.

Smith000

Right now i am watching Double Divas Season 1. Second episode of this show is too good. I you guys want to watch this season then follow this link :- vidics4.com

Titanic

The Simpsons, for the first time in 6 years I have watched a episode of The Simosons. I figured better get ready for the crossover episode of Family Guy and The Simpsons. I watched Bart Gets An F btw, most watched Simpsons episode ever.

yoda89

On Xtended Vacation
Family Guy, I watched the first episode of Family Guy when, it first aired back in 1999, been hooked on the show ever since.

It was unfortunate when they canceled it for awhile. I was one of the people who wrote a letter and sent it in. Plus watched it almost every night on Adult swim

Titanic

It was unfortunate when they canceled it for awhile. I was one of the people who wrote a letter and sent it in. Plus watched it almost every night on Adult swim

I actually cried a little bit when it was canceled. Granted I was a weird kid.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
I've just started Sons of Anarchy. Nearly through season 1. So far, I love it! Agent Stahl flips my switch ;)

Monotheist 101

Breaking Bad, Brickleberry, Its always sunny in philadelphia, elementary, anger management, sons of anarchy. Suits and Dexter are done for the season, Dexter finished forever :(

Heim

I'm following Albert II. A series about the Belgian royal family.
The series sucks. But oh well.