• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

TV show that you are watching right now

Renji

Just finished watching Miss World. Miss Philippines is the runner up. I'm also happy that Miss Korea made it to the top7.

I haven't watched any tv for about 3 weeks. I've been watching my Monty Python dvds after work , reading and listening to tunes.
I like it.:D

work in progress

I don't watch a lot of TV anymore. The Big Bang Theory is the best sitcom on TV, and the best new action or drama series on pay channels HBO and AMC -- Dexter is an interesting show, although it seems to take liberties with how a real psychopath would be able to deal with others, and Mad Men is fascinating as an historical period piece if nothing else. It gives a little insight into the beginnings of the TV advertising age which totally changed modern life.