• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump orders declassification of documents.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Oh, ok....

*takes off tophat

Trump is as filthy as the filthiest ******* you can find on this or any other planet.

Anything he does is automatically with evil intentions. Everything you say is either said by accident or the result of mass manipulation from Putin's dick's direction.

Did I forget some - oh yes, I don't give a crap about the decassification, cuz I'm not american and I have my own problems.
Spoken from the heart! Appreciate and respect your input. :0)

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
I wasn't trying to be helpful or critical at all. Only truthful.
This sounds profound and would make a great bumper sticker... but you didn't address anything. It was just a pile of personal opinions.

suncowiam

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Funny the left is certain Trump is going to be impeached. The right is certain the a number of officials in the DOJ are going to jail.
Taking a side for or against a person sure does color one's perception things, eh.

Shad

Veteran Member
This is a stupid line to tow. Not only has the investigation been shorter than any other presidential investigation, hell shorter than it took conservatives to come up with a big fat zero against Hillary, but there's been over 187 criminal charges and indictments pled guilty to making it very much worth the time and money:
https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/KKGF574I44ZXRODLFZYV65ZU2I.jpg

Hillary actually broke the law but Comey thought intent mattered. It doesn't.

Daemon Sophic

Donald Trump inflames war on Justice Dept. by declassifying Russia docs - CNNPolitics

Want to see all these worthless vindictive Democrats hung on the investigation eat crow?

It takes a Republican president to make Democrats unwillingly transparent to show what kind of roaches they are.
I don’t think we have a smilie that rolls its eyes dramatically enough for this tripe....
A Tale of Two Investigations

ah, wait. I found one.
source.gif

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I think this piece of work called Mueller has had enough time now playing his little tired game of being a Joe McCarthy wannabe.
There is no time limit for investigations, and it's a McCarthy wanna be game, why was Manafort the latest one found guilty of crimes relating to what Mueller is investigating?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Funny the left is certain Trump is going to be impeached. The right is certain the a number of officials in the DOJ are going to jail.
Have you been paying attention? There are many on the Left who doubt Trump will be impeached and we don't want him impeached because we really don't want a President Pence.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Good, release everything. Let's see how much RW media is fabricating everything. Waaah, the FBI investigation learned I had russian operatives in my Trump tower!. Terminate the investigation because I'm innocent! Lmao.

Too much RW kook-aid out there

Stanyon

WWMRD?
It needs to be transparent, we have already seen our law enforcement agencies involved in very questionable behaviour:

Maria Butina of the NRA was accused of trading sex for political influence/positions within the NRA and implicated the republican party. She was billed as a spy working for the Kremlin under Putin's thumb. After further review the FBI had to admit the indictments were baseless and the charges were based on a "misunderstanding" of a few three year old texts-she still remains in jail.

Senior members of the FBI had been texting back and forth on selective tweaking and leaking information to the media specifically to hurt the Trump administration.

The Mueller indictments against twelve Russians and companies in Russia were never expected to be answered. When lawyers for the Russians and their companies showed up, Mueller was not ready to go to court and he stalled and a U.S. judge admonished him.

Last edited: