• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump orders declassification of documents.

youknowme

Whatever you want me to be.
Due to Trump's constant interference and obstruction of the Russia investigation regardless of the outcome it can only prove him guilty.

UpperLimits

Once again, 187 guilty pleas to criminal indictments vs zero with Clinton investigation. For people who are so content to shout 'lock her up' there's some surprisingly little introspection into one's own party of active criminals.
I'd be curious to know how many of those charges are actually for "colluding with Russia?"

(I thought that was supposedly the point of the investigations.... But then I've been wrong before....)

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I'd be curious to know how many of those charges are actually for "colluding with Russia?"

(I thought that was supposedly the point of the investigations.... But then I've been wrong before....)
Well if you get a warrant for searching a car for drugs but find unregistered weapons, you won't ignore it just because that's not what you were looking for.
Here is a breakdown of the indictments so far:
All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

UpperLimits

Well if you get a warrant for searching a car for drugs but find unregistered weapons, you won't ignore it just because that's not what you were looking for.
All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far
Granted. But that's really not the point!

I agree with you that charges are warranted whereas these people have broken the law; but most of those things are entirely unrelated to Trump, or Russia, or any type of collusion. It's just crap these guys did on the side that has little, if any, bearing at all to Trump, the 2016 election, or his presidency. Why are people claiming a "victory?" It just seems sort of hollow.

The closest thing I saw on that entire list was a troll farm. And it was left out of the article that the same farm that was attacking Hillary was doing the same thing about Trump. It was just social experimenting for the most part. How pissed can we get Americans at each other?

ecco

Veteran Member

You list your religion as Christian.
You support a liar and fornicator.

As you said, you've been wrong.

ecco

Veteran Member
Many of the guilt findings to date have been for:
Lying to the FBI
Lying to Congress
Conspiracy

But we do not know what they were lying about or who they were conspiring with.

To me, Flynn is especially interesting.

In December 2016, during the transition, Flynn spoke to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak about sanctions that President Barack Obama had just placed on Russia, and about a planned United Nations Security Council vote condemning Israeli settlements.

But when FBI agents interviewed him about all this in January 2017, Flynn lied to them about what his talks with Kislyak entailed, he now admits.
By now it's quite clear that Flynn did speak with Kislyak about sanctions. The meat of the matter is what did he lie about and why did he lie?

We now know he lied when he originally said he never met with Kislyak. We now know he lied to Pence. What we, the general public, don't yet know is that he met with Kislyak on the orders of Trump with a specific agenda.

Flynn was the good little General in service to his commanding officer. It's ludicrous to think that he would have met with Kislyak on his own. Trump ordered him to do it and Flynn followed orders. It wasn't just Flynn that lied to Pence. Trump also lied to his VP.

We now know the meeting with Kislyak was about sanctions. What we, the general public, don't yet know is that Flynn was the middleman conveying Trump's message to Putin: Thanks for the emails - don't worry about the sanctions - now or later.

UpperLimits

You list your religion as Christian.
You support a liar and fornicator.

As you said, you've been wrong.
Based on your postings, there are a few not so nice assumptions one could make about you, too. Perhaps you should put "bigot" beside yours.

UpperLimits

Lying to the FBI
Lying to Congress
Conspiracy

In December 2016, during the transition, Flynn spoke to Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak about sanctions that President Barack Obama had just placed on Russia, and about a planned United Nations Security Council vote condemning Israeli settlements.

But when FBI agents interviewed him about all this in January 2017, Flynn lied to them about what his talks with Kislyak entailed, he now admits.
By now it's quite clear that Flynn did speak with Kislyak about sanctions. The meat of the matter is what did he lie about and why did he lie?

We now know he lied when he originally said he never met with Kislyak. We now know he lied to Pence. What we, the general public, don't yet know is that he met with Kislyak on the orders of Trump with a specific agenda.

Flynn was the good little General in service to his commanding officer. It's ludicrous to think that he would have met with Kislyak on his own. Trump ordered him to do it and Flynn followed orders. It wasn't just Flynn that lied to Pence. Trump also lied to his VP.

We now know the meeting with Kislyak was about sanctions. What we, the general public, don't yet know is that Flynn was the middleman conveying Trump's message to Putin: Thanks for the emails - don't worry about the sanctions - now or later.

ecco

Veteran Member
Based on your postings, there are a few not so nice assumptions one could make about you, too. Perhaps you should put "bigot" beside yours.
Please show what I have posted that makes me out to be a bigot. Please show what I have posted that leads you to suggest that one could make a few not so nice assumptions about me.

No head shaking - just actual comments of mine. And please, do not resort to a nonsense dodge like, "You know what you said, I don't have time to go back and look".

ecco

Veteran Member
ecco, previously
Lying to the FBI
Lying to Congress
Conspiracy

So you have no response to my post about Flynn.

I get that a lot from Sheeples.

Skwim

Veteran Member
That will be the only thing I would agree with which would be protecting people by keeping intelligent sources classified on a need-to-know basis.

Otherwise I think it was an awesome move by Trump to finally put this into action to expose this Fiasco once and for all.
Meanwhile we still sit and wait for his promised tax returns. Oh that's right, we're supposed to have forgotten about those. How silly of me to think they still mattered. Those are all old business.

UpperLimits

Please show what I have posted that makes me out to be a bigot. Please show what I have posted that leads you to suggest that one could make a few not so nice assumptions about me.

No head shaking - just actual comments of mine. And please, do not resort to a nonsense dodge like, "You know what you said, I don't have time to go back and look".
Please accept my apologies. It would appear that I misread what you said. My oops on this one.