• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump orders declassification of documents.

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Donald Trump inflames war on Justice Dept. by declassifying Russia docs - CNNPolitics

Want to see all these worthless vindictive Democrats hung on the investigation eat crow?

It takes a Republican president to make Democrats unwillingly transparent to show what kind of roaches they are.

I'm enjoying watching Republican cockroach after Republican cockroach lining up for prison.

Is that so wrong?

Just what are they investigating? This whole thing isn't even worth the time and money.

Now that they've begun seizing Manafort's assets, the investigation is in the black, with plenty more assets to be seized from people named Trump for starters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Even though the arguments presented are about morality it's really about power and control. I suspect there is enough moral "impropriety" to go around which generally gets ignored, dismissed, excused by the political fanatics on both sides.
I generally favor releasing documents which don't compromise the country's security.
I don't know whether this will help, hurt or meh things up though.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I generally favor releasing documents which don't compromise the country's security.
I don't know whether this will help, hurt or meh things up though.

Can it be screwed up any worse? Maybe it'll shed some light but I kind of doubt it. I'm beginning to suspect this political environment will continue on through this and all future presidents to come.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
ROTFLMAFA what is he going to discover? that hes being investigated this is a waste of time something the white house doesn't have time to sit around spending time on what a wast of time. LMAO its not going to change diddly dot.
Sure it is. ;0)

Twilight Hue

Good, release everything. Let's see how much RW media is fabricating everything. Waaah, the FBI investigation learned I had russian operatives in my Trump tower!. Terminate the investigation because I'm innocent! Lmao.

Too much RW kook-aid out there
It's going to be Trump's crowning Glory.

I think people just get tired of hearing about it day in and day out now. ... just get it over with already. Put up or shut up

That should come next after Hillary's emails.

tenor.gif

Twilight Hue

I'm enjoying watching Republican cockroach after Republican cockroach lining up for prison.

Is that so wrong?

Now that they've begun seizing Manafort's assets, the investigation is in the black, with plenty more assets to be seized from people named Trump for starters

That's pretty much what those lefty people do don't they? Take other people's money for their own selfish interest .

Anyways Trump is in the role of the Orkin man with the bug spray. Won't be long now before all those roaches from the left scurry under the moldy garbage infested waste where they came from.

EXCLUSIVE: Trump says exposing ‘corrupt’ FBI probe could be ‘crowning achievement’ of presidency

How many convictions has it already led to?

Those don't count of course.

The True Patriot knows that unless it was actually the President who colluded then it doesn't matter and they should be allowed to get away with it to own the libs. And, even if it did turn out that the President was involved, then he should still get away with it as this too contributes to owning the libs which is the only thing that actually matters.

The True Patriot also knows that American law enforcement is vindictive and corrupt to the core so cannot be trusted one iota, unless it comes to shooting unarmed black folk in which case they are beyond reproach and the black chap was definitely asking for it.

ecco

Veteran Member
Now that they are declassified, where can one find the documents? Don't we all want to read them for ourselves and gain first hand knowledge instead of relying on others?