• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump orders declassification of documents.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
As long as intelligence sources are protected, I am having a tough time figuring out why this is a bad thing? Maybe I don't understand this topic well enough.
That will be the only thing I would agree with which would be protecting people by keeping intelligent sources classified on a need-to-know basis.

Otherwise I think it was an awesome move by Trump to finally put this into action to expose this Fiasco once and for all.

I think this piece of work called Mueller has had enough time now playing his little tired game of being a Joe McCarthy wannabe.

I'm hoping this disclosure ends it for once and for all where they can put their money where their mouth is or shut up about it already. Elections are over.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
As long as intelligence sources are protected, I am having a tough time figuring out why this is a bad thing? Maybe I don't understand this topic well enough.
Think of it like forcing a criminal case that involves your staff to be released to the press before the investigation is complete, because you're hoping a incomplete investigation takes the heat off you personally. It's a self serving and corrupt move, risking the security of the investigation just because you want it to end.

Twilight Hue

Think of it like forcing a criminal case that involves your staff to be released to the press before the investigation is complete, because you're hoping a incomplete investigation takes the heat off you personally. It's a self serving and corrupt move, risking the security of the investigation just because you want it to end.
Just what are they investigating? This whole thing isn't even worth the time and money. One would think they would have found stuff out by now. It's time to see it.

It's all geared to disrupt Trump while he's got a job to do with running the country.

I think the nation has a right to know what's been "found" so far if anything.

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Just what are they investigating? This whole thing isn't even worth the time and money. One would think they would have found stuff out by now. It's time to see it.

It's all geared to disrupt Trump while he's got a job to do with running the country.

I think the nation has a right to know what's been "found" so far if anything.
This is a stupid line to tow. Not only has the investigation been shorter than any other presidential investigation, hell shorter than it took conservatives to come up with a big fat zero against Hillary, but there's been over 187 criminal charges and indictments pled guilty to making it very much worth the time and money:
https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/KKGF574I44ZXRODLFZYV65ZU2I.jpg

Twilight Hue

Hey @Anthem I like the second funny rating as well.

Why are they funny to you? Come on you're invited to participate in the debate as much as anybody else! I want to hear your input other than its simply funny.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
The OP is indeed rather funny, to say nothing of how much wishful thinking and bias it drips.

All the same, and while I won't give a rusty coin for Trump's motivations, and I can't help but wonder whether those documents were bound to be declassified anyway, it is certainly a good thing that declassification happens (as long as the sources are protected, as noted).

It may be a "twice a day moment" for Trump's stopped clock.

Twilight Hue

This is a stupid line to tow. Not only has the investigation been shorter than any other presidential investigation, hell shorter than it took conservatives to come up with a big fat zero against Hillary, but there's been over 187 criminal charges and indictments pled guilty to making it very much worth the time and money:
https://arc-anglerfish-washpost-prod-washpost.s3.amazonaws.com/public/KKGF574I44ZXRODLFZYV65ZU2I.jpg
It sounds more like a politically motivated fishing trip rather than a specific investigation if you ask me.

Quetzal

Premium Member
That will be the only thing I would agree with which would be protecting people by keeping intelligent sources classified on a need-to-know basis.
Wait... wait a minute... are we... are we agreeing?! HELP HELP, I NEED AN ADULT! :eek:

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
It sounds more like a politically motivated fishing trip rather than a specific investigation if you ask me.
Once again, 187 guilty pleas to criminal indictments vs zero with Clinton investigation. For people who are so content to shout 'lock her up' there's some surprisingly little introspection into one's own party of active criminals.

Twilight Hue

The OP is indeed rather funny, to say nothing of how much wishful thinking and bias it drips.

All the same, and while I won't give a rusty coin for Trump's motivations, and I can't help but wonder whether those documents were bound to be declassified anyway, it is certainly a good thing that declassification happens (as long as the sources are protected, as noted).

It may be a "twice a day moment" for Trump's stopped clock.
I think people just get tired of hearing about it day in and day out now. Transparency has been lacking for quite a while now. One would think Trump would "incriminate" himself by declassifying what has been found aside from the suggestion of just get it over with already. Put up or shut up seems to be the message here behind the declassification.

Anthem

Hey @Anthem I like the second funny rating as well.

Why are they funny to you? Come on you're invited to participate in the debate as much as anybody else! I want to hear your input other than its simply funny.
Oh, ok....

*takes off tophat

Trump is as filthy as the filthiest ******* you can find on this or any other planet.

Anything he does is automatically with evil intentions. Everything you say is either said by accident or the result of mass manipulation from Putin's dick's direction.

Did I forget some - oh yes, I don't give a crap about the decassification, cuz I'm not american and I have my own problems.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I think people just get tired of hearing about it day in and day out now. Transparency has been lacking for quite a while now. One would think Trump would "incriminate" himself by declassifying what has been found aside from the suggestion of just get it over with already. Put up or shut up seems to be the message here.
Do you have any idea of how ironic you sound?

Hint: very much so.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

Quetzal

Premium Member
Oh, ok....

*takes off tophat

Trump is as filthy as the filthiest ******* you can find on this or any other planet.

Anything he does is automatically with evil intentions. Everything you say is either said by accident or the result of mass manipulation from Putin's dick's direction.

Did I forget some - oh yes, I don't give a crap about the decassification, cuz I'm not american and I have my own problems.
These kind of stances are not helpful or critical, imo.