• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump orders declassification of documents.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Taking a side for or against a person sure does color one's perception things, eh.

Even though the arguments presented are about morality it's really about power and control. I suspect there is enough moral "impropriety" to go around which generally gets ignored, dismissed, excused by the political fanatics on both sides.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Good, release everything. Let's see how much RW media is fabricating everything. Waaah, the FBI investigation learned I had russian operatives in my Trump tower!. Terminate the investigation because I'm innocent! Lmao.

Too much RW kook-aid out there
We're going to find out soon enough.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Some want him impeached, some don't. There is no making generalized statements about what the Left wants just as there is no generalizing what the Right wants.

Yeah, maybe it just the news media. In fact I recently heard at least one Democrat running for congress who advocating working with Trump for the benefit of America.

tytlyf

Not Religious
We're going to find out soon enough.
We've clearly already seen evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia. Did Donald know about any of it and give authority? They'll find out. The trial isn't about Donald, it's about the people he hired and worked for them.
To conspire with a foreign power in order to manipulate an election.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Yeah, maybe it just the news media.
It is. LW and RW news in America is ****. Some are worse or better than others, but most of our news in implicitly biased one way or the other, more so than what should be reasonably accepted from journalists (because, granted, there is no getting entirely away from bias).

Woberts

The Perfumed Seneschal
We've clearly already seen evidence of the Trump campaign colluding with Russia. Did Donald know about any of it and give authority? They'll find out. The trial isn't about Donald, it's about the people he hired and worked for them.
To conspire with a foreign power in order to manipulate an election.
Personally, I think he was in on it. It's hard not to know about a meeting with your son and people willing to give dirt on your biggest political opponent. And after the meeting, the aforementioned son calling a blocked number. Oh, and don't forget that it was in his own tower.
That's mighty fishy if you ask me.

Riders

That will be the only thing I would agree with which would be protecting people by keeping intelligent sources classified on a need-to-know basis.

Otherwise I think it was an awesome move by Trump to finally put this into action to expose this Fiasco once and for all.

I think this piece of work called Mueller has had enough time now playing his little tired game of being a Joe McCarthy wannabe.

I'm hoping this disclosure ends it for once and for all where they can put their money where their mouth is or shut up about it already. Elections are over.

ROTFLMAFA what is he going to discover? that hes being investigated this is a waste of time something the white house doesn't have time to sit around spending time on what a wast of time. LMAO its not going to change diddly dot.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Holy cow, I figured you swallowed every conservative talking head propaganda without two thoughts, but are you actually a birther too?
I am a "birther" . But not your standard one. I don't think that Trump could be the product of regular human breeding with his hair and skin coloration he looks like some sort of strange animal human crossbreed:

Donald-Trump-Hairs-Look-Like-Hilarious-Funny-memes-10-Best-Trump-Memes.jpg

images
Trump-Hair.jpg

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Just what are they investigating? This whole thing isn't even worth the time and money. One would think they would have found stuff out by now. It's time to see it.

It's all geared to disrupt Trump while he's got a job to do with running the country.

I think the nation has a right to know what's been "found" so far if anything.
How many convictions has it already led to?

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I think people just get tired of hearing about it day in and day out now. Transparency has been lacking for quite a while now. One would think Trump would "incriminate" himself by declassifying what has been found aside from the suggestion of just get it over with already. Put up or shut up seems to be the message here behind the declassification.
The move to declassify classified information has nothing to do with government transparency. Transparency refers to open data, open information, and open dialog.

It's sort of the opposite of tweeting pink slips at people.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Some want him impeached, some don't. There is no making generalized statements about what the Left wants just as there is no generalizing what the Right wants.

What is the name of that female democrat that wanted Trump impeached? She was a favourite to run against him, wonder why she wanted him impeached before she had a chance to beat him in a free and fair election.