• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is bald!!!

Rational Agnostic

Some people embrace it....
rock-eyebrow.jpg

Vin-Diesel-Hannibal.jpg

professor-hubert-j-farnsworth.jpg

For those of you who don't know, that's me in the third image.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Um, wow? We stooping to new lows now to make fun of Trump for something he can't control?

Considering Trump was involved in rental discrimination tactics, demeaned an entire group of people and their country, sexually assaults women, referred to grown men who play professional sports as SOB's and downtalked Colin Kaepernick's peaceful protest, I'd say this is lightweight stuff here.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Considering Trump was involved in rental discrimination tactics, demeaned an entire group of people and their country, sexually assaults women, referred to grown men who play professional sports as SOB's and downtalked Colin Kaepernick's peaceful protest, I'd say this is lightweight stuff here.

I would hope folks don't start setting their bar based on Trump.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
He seems driven to state the obvious for those in the really slow lane.
That would be me....but I still don't see how it's relevant.
Although....one could think that Michael Williams
wore makeup in The Wire & Boardwalk Empire.
The scar is real, the result of a barroom fight.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
They say men with more testosterone lose their hair earlier so this may explain some of his alleged interpersonal relationships with women. This also may explain why a large number of female Hillary voters had sexual dreams and fantasies about him.
I'm as bald as he is and I don't have women lusting over me.

Besides which any fantasies involved were S&M with him being the "M" with no safe word.

siti

I understand that the Queen knighted the wind for its service to the Empire.
Nah! The Queen has a thing for the follicly challenged...especially if they also have German ancestry - none of her male relatives of recent generations have been particulary hirsute on top - though some of them have had no trouble cultivating lush facial whiskers...with the single exception of the Queen's father, every monarch since Victoria has either been a baldie or married to one...

In the US you have had just two bare-pated Presidents in recent times - Ike and Gerald Ford (who wasn't elected). So maybe there is a point about Trump not standing a chance if he hadn't hidden his threadbare rug under a carefully-but-barely controlled thatched roof...

...but then again who gives a monkey's arse about Trump's bald head (if you'll pardon the allusion)?

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nah! The Queen has a thing for the follicly challenged...especially if they also have German ancestry - none of her male relatives of recent generations have been particulary hirsute on top - though some of them have had no trouble cultivating lush facial whiskers...with the single exception of the Queen's father, every monarch since Victoria has either been a baldie or married to one...

In the US you have had just two bare-pated Presidents in recent times - Ike and Gerald Ford (who wasn't elected). So maybe there is a point about Trump not standing a chance if he hadn't hidden his threadbare rug under a carefully but barely controlled thatched roof...

...but then again who gives a monkey's arse about Trump's baldness?
You are quite charitable for one so folicularly gifted!

siti

You are quite charitable for one so folicularly gifted!
Oh yeah - but that's an old picture...bit thinner and decidedly 'fairer' on top myself these days I'm afraid - Mrs S wants me to dye it but I stubbornly refuse and I will not insist on my hair staying any longer than it wants to...but I don't have anything against anyone who feels more emotionally attached to theirs...each to his own...and if people really do vote for hair over baldness - more fool them I say!

Last edited:

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I'm as bald as he is and I don't have women lusting over me
Poor guy, not all women like guys with bald heads but the ones that do seem to REALLY like bald heads, in my experience black women seem to "loves them baldies" (direct quote) more than white women.
I quit shaving mine as I had to do it every morning, didn't always have the time.

Skwim

Veteran Member
There's nothing wrong with being bald, but there is something somewhat twisted about having to lie about it so much
His Cover is Blown.

animated-laughing-image-0182.gif

Not that anyone doubted he was balding. But it's amusing, at least to me, that this will no doubt bother him for years to come.

39431610024_29207b6b1c_b.jpg