• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump is bald!!!

james dixon

Premium Member
Who cares whether he is bald or not. He is a racist and the worst President the USA has ever had & I pray we never get another like him!!!

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Before we allow Hillary into the Oval Office, we'll need a hair check.
What color is it, really!

Hmm is she still ovulating? Perhaps we need to enforce a no ovulation = no representation clause for the office.

Ffs people get over the childish nitpicky stuff already!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why does it matter? His hair is real, and so what if he takes pills to keep his hair? There are actually plenty of studies that show bald men generally aren't as well received or liked as those with hair.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Um, wow? We stooping to new lows now to make fun of Trump for something he can't control?
If it were almost anyone else, I would agree with you completely.

But Trump is the first person to insult and belittle others for their appearance. Constantly. So I say, you get what you give. ;)

And he can definitely do something about that mop of cotton candy atop his head that he calls hair. He's the one who styles it that way every day.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
One thing I do want to point out, know one really picked on Obama in such a way for going grey aging him by a ton of years while in office. It's funny that it's Trump's real hair that he has chosen to have most of his life, and that he gets so defensive over the size of his hands, but that he's 71 and lost some hair?