• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say Something Scandalous About The Person Above You!

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
He's into clamps.

They seem to think that since Lobster is so pricey....
well, it's some kind of "stigma" thing,
You know, Like BIG Gold jewelry.

LOL!!!!!

The only reason they put elastics around those things in the grocery stores is to keep me from trying them out. :D

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
LOL!!!!!

The only reason they put elastics around those things in the grocery stores is to keep me from trying them out. :D
GC and I share a matching set of nipple clamps when we go out drinking on Friday nights. Sometimes we also do themes: I'll wear Batman clamps, he'll wear Robin....and if Phil is along, he'll wear Joker clamps.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I saw Nick and his posses at a strip bar dancing to "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer. One of his tassels came off and I never knew he had his nipples pierced. He has a nipple pierced ring of a dangling Ninja.
cool06.gif

Panda

42?
Premium Member
I saw Nick and his posses at a strip bar dancing to "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer. One of his tassels came off and I never knew he had his nipples pierced. He has a nipple pierced ring of a dangling Ninja.
cool06.gif

The 6th year boys at my school danced to this at our xmas show last christmas. Well this and Dude Looks Like a Lady. I'll see if I can find some pics of us all dressed in drag.

GC doesn't actually like guitars.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
cool06.gif
Blasphemy. Makes me ill just thinking about it.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Halcyon had molested almost the entire labor cabinet before Tony Blair stepped down to avoid being next.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Gentoo and Jeremy tried to have an affair once, but couldn't figure out how to get a whole country fair into the backseat of their car.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Phil discovered the wonder of Girls on Trampolines the traditional way; by trying to have sex in the worst way, which is, of course, standing in a hammock.