• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say Something Scandalous About The Person Above You!

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Brick is a thread killer. I know this because this thread has sat idle for eleven days, and only my brilliant avoidance of thinking of a real controversy has been able to revive it.

*nods solemnly*

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Brick is a thread killer. I know this because this thread has sat idle for eleven days, and only my brilliant avoidance of thinking of a real controversy has been able to revive it.

*nods solemnly*
lewisnotmiller constantly slanders me to the admins to get me banned. He's jealous of my skills.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Brickjectivity constantly reminds me of his mad skillz, which is kinda annoying. I try hard. Sometimes. Isn't that enough?
Bugger it, I'm gonna find a mod and report him...

;)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Once, when it was dark and he thought no one was around to see it, I saw Revoltingest in tears as he hugged a pig, apologizing to him (or her, I don't actually know of any obvious ways to sex a pig by sight) for devouring his baconized family, and making a heart-felt, but difficult, oath of going full vegan, and by blowing up slaughter houses and bacon plants as a way to make amend for having been a great devourer of pig-kind.
But then Revoltingest got a wiff of some bacon being cooked in the distance (it may have been lewisnotmiller), he licked his lips, looked more like Homer than Willie for a moment the way he was slobering and going "mmm....baaacooon..." before letting out a yell, ripping his shirt off, ripping the jugular vein of the pig with his bare hands, and dragging the pig back to his groundskeeper shack for processing. In fact, I think it may have been Spider Pig he did that too.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Shadow wolf was caught in a little country store with one hand in a cookie jar, stealing cookies. The cops happened to be nearby and dragged Shadow Wolf down to the station only to discover Wolfy's undies were full of crushed cookies.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Brickjectivity abducted Wirey, and he is holding Wirey's snowy body near a boiler room that has an old fashioned steam engine. To torture Wirey, Brick throws in a large and very dry piece of wood, lets the flame and heat build, and then Brick uses a fan to blow the intense heat on Wirey, causing Wirey to melt a couple of inches in diameter. Such cruelty to a snow man!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Shadow Wolf abducted Wirey from Brick's lair. Now she keeps him in a walk-in freezer where she performs unspeakable acts upon him. To keep him fit, she requires that he regularly apply water to his body, which will freeze & add to his girth. She can be heard saying, "It puts the water on its skin, or else it gets the hose again".