• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say Something Scandalous About The Person Above You!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I'm not one to pass along rumors, but I heard Fullyveiled Muslimah is selling fragrant homemade soaps to Victoria's Secrets lingerie models!

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Far be it from me to gossip about anyone, but I hear from an impeccable source that Guitar's Cry was seen hanging out with stark naked pine trees last Friday night!
No way! :eek: Are you sure? :eek:

I probably shouldn't say this but I heard Mystic cleans the house wear a sexy French maid's outfit. AND, she carries a whip to get her shackled husband to mop the floors! :eek:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Far be it from me to gossip about anyone, but I hear from an impeccable source that Guitar's Cry was seen hanging out with stark naked pine trees last Friday night!

(Psst! Sunstone, this was supposed to be scandalous!)

I heard it from my second cousin's step mother's sister-in-law's second-grade teacher that Sunstone knits mittens for his pet rock.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
I hear Gentoo isn't really a penguin disguised as a rooster, she's actually a lizard disguised as a penguin disguised as a rooster.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
No way! :eek: Are you sure? :eek:

I probably shouldn't say this but I heard Mystic cleans the house wear a sexy French maid's outfit. AND, she carries a whip to get her shackled husband to mop the floors! :eek:

The word on the street is Buttercup refuses to hire a personal secretary for her business because she's saving up to buy a clone of Brad Pitt for the job!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

That's scandalous? :D

In my defense, French maid outfits and whips are very convenient to have around.......

I heard that Buttercup did Bill Clinton in the Oval Office.

Peace,
Mystic