• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say Something Scandalous About The Person Above You!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I could have sworn that I saw Reverend Rick once dress up in women's clothing and prance around singing "It's Raining Men."

Peace,
Mystic

blackout

Violet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunstone
Far be it from me to gossip about anyone, but I hear from an impeccable source that Guitar's Cry was seen hanging out with stark naked pine trees last Friday night!

(Psst! Sunstone, this was supposed to be scandalous!)

Originally Posted by Buttercup
I probably shouldn't say this but I heard Mystic cleans the house wear a sexy French maid's outfit. AND, she carries a whip to get her shackled husband to mop the floors! :eek:

I've heard from very reliable sources that mystic is both a tree hugger,
and a pine sol user.

I've also heard she's been seen cavorting in the VERY same woods as Guitar.
Naked pines and all..... whips ... french maid outfits...

I don't know about you ... but I smell a scandal.

(of cource Phil WAS my source... so who knows....)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I heard the week before his wedding, The Rev. Rick studied nature shows of kangaroos to learn how they mate on the hop!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
sh....Mystic does some dancing on stages that are not exactly, um, theatrical, if you get my drift.

SSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!! If this gets out, I worry about what this might do with my ties with the mafia..............I can't survive on a "professional" dancer's income!!

Peace,
Mystic

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
sh....Mystic does some dancing on stages that are not exactly, um, theatrical, if you get my drift.

Is it true Lizskid was seen last Thursday taking a whole class of school children to see nude sculptures at the art museum!!!!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
SSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!! If this gets out, I worry about what this might do with my ties with the mafia..............I can't survive on a "professional" dancer's income!!

Peace,
Mystic

It's OK, Heather. I consider the sheer artistry of your "lap work" to be a public service to old decrepit men like me!