• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say Something Scandalous About The Person Above You!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Rizza secretly has hormone replacement drugs sent to her house in a vain attempt to physically transform herself into that red hairy skirt-chasing drummer.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
As a DOD experiment when he was deployed overseas, everyone in Laughing Man's unit was issued with personal radios -- except for Laughing man. He got a carrier pigeon.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
As a DOD experiment when he was deployed overseas, everyone in Laughing Man's unit was issued with personal radios -- except for Laughing man. He got a carrier pigeon.
Every Saturday, Phil will randomly visit dining establishments that have signs posted saying "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" wearing no pants or underwear, and order a meal.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
For "Casual Fridays" at his place of employment, Mr. T goes shirtless and wears the Micky Mouse Nipple Clamps he bought during his trip to Disneyland.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Rizza once tried out at a local strip club for a job as an erotic dancer, but wasn't hired because it was discovered her lap dance technique set off the fire alarms.

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Phil likes to pour his beer in my nipple tassels. He thinks they are cup saucers cause they are the size of cup saucers.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Phil likes to pour his beer in my nipple tassels. He thinks they are cup saucers cause they are the size of cup saucers.
Rizza like pouring her beer in my nipple tassels. She think they are cup saucers because I have man-boobs.....wait, I'm supposed to be saying scandalous something's about other people. :p

blackout

Violet.
mrscardero gets drunk in bars and gives away superman's secret identity

"Laughing Man" knows this because he's the one out buying Mrs. Cardero drinks at go go bars all night.
He gets her to strip down to her leather S thong, and reveal her Secret identitiy.
He does this because He thinks he's the Joker, but the joke's on him.

Mrs. Cardero just goes along with it for the free drinks,
and lap dances with Wonder Woman.:ww:

(Guess the laugh's on laughing man)

Last edited:

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
"Laughing Man" knows this because he's the one out buying Mrs. Cardero drinks at go go bars all night.
He gets her to strip down to her leather S thong, and reveal her Secret identitiy.
He does this because He thinks he's the Joker, but the joke's on him.

Mrs. Cardero just goes along with it for the free drinks,
and lap dances with Wonder Woman.:ww:

(Guess the laugh's on laughing man)

Vi is Wonder Woman.