• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran is free of errors

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
It's not my problem if you don't understand.
It is your problem if you are attempting to explain it.
To ignore everything that you think contradicts your belief is nothing more than intellectual dishonesty.

"Quran is free of errors"

... and then we watch for seven or eight pages, as the fundamentalist spins like a pinwheel, trying to convince himself (and anyone else that will listen) that his chosen holy book is perfect - because it came from God - and everyone else on earth is wrong.

Is there no end to this madness?
Obviously not...

It's not, we prove it,what do you have to say to support your opinion?
Yet you have not proven anything other than you believe all this Forer Effect non-sense.

That is what you claim "not perfect"
But only for that limted time "one generation from Adam (pbuh)",that act was allowed,for humanity to continue.
Other wise it's not allowed.
If you want to have sex with your mother and sisters,then courts will deal with,and Allah will.(exuse me for using these words) sorry.
And here you do nothing but further the point you try to refute.

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
It is your problem if you are attempting to explain it.
To ignore everything that you think contradicts your belief is nothing more than intellectual dishonesty.
Quran proves that it doesn't contradict scienitfic facts.
Yet you have not proven anything other than you blelieve all this Forer Effect non-sense.
What else do i expect? no one can reply.
what else i do expect is..... their accepting to the truth.

And here you do nothing but further the point you try to refute.
Sorry? is it may problem that you can't point out the "error" in this thing?

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006

Zhak, why don't you stop making a fool out of yourself with these foolish, provocative posts? No one's impressed with you. More alarming, everyone's respect for the Koran is diminishing because of your posts. If you want to look at some other threads, we have proven that the Koran is innacurate, with regard to the shape of the earth, but you won't buy it, because you have this overblown need to be right, and for the Koran to be right.

You're cutting off your nose to spite your face.

It's not my problem if you don't understand.
It's your problem that you are wrong, so is the Quran on certain issues. I believe it has some jewels, but a lot of unscientific statements. If you cannot accept this, then you are obviously not a real Muslim if you do not agree with every quote in the Quran.

Bad Muslim! You don't even believe in the Quran.

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
Zhak, why don't you stop making a fool out of yourself with these foolish, provocative posts? No one's impressed with you. More alarming, everyone's respect for the Koran is diminishing because of your posts. If you want to look at some other threads, we have proven that the Koran is innacurate, with regard to the shape of the earth, but you won't buy it, because you have this overblown need to be right, and for the Koran to be right.

You're cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Why don't try to prove your claims, Quran is not wrong about the shape of the erath.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
It's not, we prove it,what do you have to say to support your opinion?

My opinion? You want my opinion?

In my opinion, you are trying (desperately) to justify your beliefs, by forcing an argument that is without merit.

Believe as you wish - but please - don't try to foist such nonsense off on the rest of the world.

There is, essentially, very little difference between yourself and the fundamentalist Christians that believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. The only real distinguishing characteristic is the vehicle that each of you choose to elevate to divine status.

If you disagree, please help me to understand why your belief in the Koran is any more correct than their unquestioning faith in the Bible?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
It's your problem that you are wrong, so is the Quran on certain issues. I believe it has some jewels, but a lot of unscientific statements. If you cannot accept this, then you are obviously not a real Muslim if you do not agree with every quote in the Quran.

Bad Muslim! You don't even believe in the Quran.
I second this notion.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Why don't try to prove your claims, Quran is not wrong about the shape of the erath.
:ignore::ignore::ignore:

I have NO idea what an "erath" is...nor could I care less about what kind of shape it's in...Probably in better shape than the earth. Look what we did to it!

Last edited:

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Nice moving of the goal posts there.

Liar.
Many people have replied.
You merely refuse to listen.

Then present some.
You are doing nothing more than promoting your dependence upon the Forer Effect in an attempt to ratify your beliefs.

To what purpose?
So you can further look the fool?

You sure don't need my help with that.....

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
My opinion? You want my opinion?
Actually i said
what do you have to say to support your opinion?
regarding Quran's errors
In my opinion, you are trying (desperately) to justify your beliefs, by forcing an argument that is without merit.Believe as you wish - but please - don't try to foist such nonsense off on the rest of the world.
No forcing,not allowed in islam.
There is, essentially, very little difference between yourself and the fundamentalist Christians that believe that the Bible is the inerrant word of God. The only real distinguishing characteristic is the vehicle that each of you choose to elevate to divine status.
Not really,you should realize that Quran is nothing like the Bible.
If you disagree, please help me to understand why your belief in the Koran is any more correct than their unquestioning faith in the Bible?
Read the Quran,and our posts, and consider it with care
4:82
Do they not consider the Qur'an with care? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found there in Much discrepancy.

and read the bible
www.evilbible.com

And after that do choose what ever you wish,after you die you will know the truth any way.
Good luck.

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
Mestemia
No one pointed out any error.this thing doesn't exist in Quran.
Why not trying to prove what you claim if you disagree?

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
to which you responded:
Don't want to answer the question, huh?

Okay, I'll ask it again - What is the difference between a fundamentalist Muslim (like yourself or eselam) claiming the inerrant divinity of the Koran, and a fundamentalist Christian claiming the inerrant divinity of the Bible?

Answer - there is no difference.

And after that do choose what ever you wish,after you die you will know the truth any way.
Good luck.
Oh man. You really know how to hurt an agnostic. You are telling me that if I don't follow your sacred text, I am doomed to eternal suffering. Remind me again - what is the difference between yourself and a fundamentalist Christian?

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
I thought that was enough,any way
the difference is Muslims are right,
*Quran speaks about scientific facts,which were discoverd recently and couldn't be known at the time of Muhammad (pbuh),proving that it's the word of God
www.quranmiracles.com
*Quarn doesn't have a single scientific error or a contradiction,and i challenge any one to point out a single teaching of the Quran which is aginst humanity as whole.
while the bible is full of scientific errors,because it wasn't written by the creator rather by people who lived 2000 years ago who were cluless about science ,and who were evil to command people to do such acts,and forget what they say, and they are not one person so the bible is full of contradictions
www.evilbible.com

I am a fundamentalist muslim,following the fundamentals of my religion which are perfect(if you disagree then explain to us and we shall clearify)
There used to be fundamentalist christians or jews who,followed the evil teachings of the bible to spread christianity,or who Murder in the Bible and believed in the scientific errors (but not the contradictions because that's impossible).
but not most of christians, Now a days at least.
This is the difference
A fundamintalist muslim is a perfect human being according to God(disagree? explain)
A fundamintalist christian doesn't exist,if followed these teachings of evil people he will be executed or go to jail trust me,and hell fire.

Last edited:

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
to which you responded:

Don't want to answer the question, huh?

Okay, I'll ask it again - What is the difference between a fundamentalist Muslim (like yourself or eselam) claiming the inerrant divinity of the Koran, and a fundamentalist Christian claiming the inerrant divinity of the Bible?

Answer - there is no difference.

do you want me to answer that?
and do you have a problem with me Reason?
if you do please let me know.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
so why aren't you?

I don't believe it is perfect. In fact, it is far from it. To go even further i reject the idea of a God and i strongly believe the Quran was written by power hungry men who Deified Mohammed in order to abuse those weak enough to submit to them. Disagree, prove me wrong without using the Quran.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
to Voice of Reason

If God is loving, kind, and merciful, why would He punish anyone in Hell?

Due to a slight misunderstanding, many people see this as an unresolvable contradiction. This question has troubled them to the point of driving them away from religion altogether. The misunderstanding begins with the assumption that God loves everyone, even sinners. Then it becomes difficult to explain why God would punish sinners. Some people attempt to explain their way around this by saying that God loves the sinner but hates the sin. This explanation would have been good enough if God would punish the sin and save the sinner. Instead, God will punish the sinner, so the problem remains.

To survey the problem a little further, consider the following quote from Matthew's Gospel: You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies . . . (Matthew 5:43-44).
Now, this passage indicates that it is a good thing to love one's enemies. It follows, then, that God, being infinitely good, must love His enemies too. But then, why would He punish them? Why, for example, would God torment some of His creatures day and night for ever and ever in a lake of burning sulphur if He loves them?

see, one hughe error found in the bible. you do not find that in the quran? because men do not know what god thinks. so that proves the bible is man made. if it wasn't then why should god punish sinners with hell if he loved them?

but of course you understand my posts way too well, and what i'm saying isn't true, like always.
very easy question, do you have anymore?