• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Quran is free of errors

Good, so you no more believe in what you just said

Good.
A thing that Hinduism teaches... Always take the good from everything... Focus on the bad and you will never reach your goal.

I wholly believe the Vedas is an amazing piece of scripture, the oldest and among the largest in the world. It has inspired so many other scriptures and shares legacy with the Upanishads. Hinduism was never about teaching science, but about being human and living life.

Indian mathematicians and scientists have been in great abundance, many if whose works have gone uncredited. Not that it matters. Discoveries are made in the hope it may benefit mankind one day, not that someone puts your head on a stamp.

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
So in three sentences we have a claim that the earth is flat,
No it doesn't
the claim that all things come in pairs (false due to asexual reproduction)

This Quranic verse outlines the fact that all creatures, whether living beings or solid matter, are created in pairs. This means that this phenomenon does not only apply to animals and plants. Also, the verse does not refer exclusively to pairs of sexes or to sexual reproduction alone; rather, it is much more general. It refers to everything that was created.
the asexual reproduction of bacteria. Each bacterium consists of a single cell, the smallest biological unit able to function independently. A single bacterium reproduces the same way explained above, i.e. by splitting into a pair of identical cells.
So cell division occurs through the process of DNA replication, in which the two strands of the DNA molecules are separated; and each strand re-synthesizes a complementary strand to itself.
So, "asexual" reproduction of bacteria involves the DNA "pair" of strands splitting and reformation into a new "pair" of cells.

The cell splits in two, yes i agree with this, its a fact. But this does not apply to full creatures, does it? painted wolf? Please help :)

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
The cell splits in two, yes i agree with this, its a fact. But this does not apply to full creatures, does it? painted wolf? Please help :)

When a cell goes through binary fission, that is it divides, the end product is 2 daughter cells only. This is because all the bits and pieces that make the cell work, double, then move to each end of the cell during metaphase. The cell then divides into two, each with the bits and pieces it needs.

themadhair

When a cell goes through binary fission, that is it divides, the end product is 2 daughter cells only. This is because all the bits and pieces that make the cell work, double, then move to each end of the cell during metaphase. The cell then divides into two, each with the bits and pieces it needs.
To use the same idea of pairs to both asexual and sexual reproduction sort of fails. Counting the daughter in one scenario but not the other is what is known in the ******** trade as 'stretching it'.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
To use the same idea of pairs to both asexual and sexual reproduction sort of fails. Counting the daughter in one scenario but not the other is what is known in the ******** trade as 'stretching it'.
This Quranic verse outlines the fact that all creatures, whether living beings or solid matter, are created in pairs. This means that this phenomenon does not only apply to animals and plants. Also, the verse does not refer exclusively to pairs of sexes or to sexual reproduction alone; rather, it is much more general. It refers to everything that was created.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
Edit
Quotion from the lying site
Homosexual acts are condemned as unnatural. (Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?) But, in fact, such acts are common in many other species. 7:80-81
My respones was
Are we going to live like animals?I'm sure no,not if someone (male or female)wants to have sex with his mother or brother or father or daughter or sister.I don't say that no one does,but I think humans should not "follow animals" .
but i forgot that we are dealing with errors,so I add
------------------
.....And the author is lying the Quran says ,"no human being before you" not creature.
7:80
And We sent Lut when he said to his people: What! do you commit an indecency which any one in the world has not done before you?

Last edited:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
I have a question... you stated that we all came from Adam, one man. Does the Quran also believe in Eve?

Either way, if ALL decend from Adam:

Are we going to live like animals?I'm sure no,not if someone (male or female)wants to have sex with his mother or brother or father or daughter or sister.I don't say that no one does,but I think humans should not "follow animals" .

We are having sex with our mothers, brothers, fathers, daughters, sisters, etc..... for we all came from the same man.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
"Quran is free of errors"

... and then we watch for seven or eight pages, as the fundamentalist spins like a pinwheel, trying to convince himself (and anyone else that will listen) that his chosen holy book is perfect - because it came from God - and everyone else on earth is wrong.

Is there no end to this madness?

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
I have a question... you stated that we all came from Adam, one man. Does the Quran also believe in Eve?
Yes
4:1
O mankind! reverence your Guardian-Lord, who created you from a single person, created, of like nature, His mate, and from them twains cattered like seeds countless men and women;- reverence Allah, through whom ye demand your mutual rights, and reverence the wombs That bore you: for Allah ever watches over you.
We are having sex with our mothers, brothers, fathers, daughters, sisters, etc..... for we all came from the same man.
Not at all. brothers and sisters in humanity,are different from real brothers and sister,and those according to islam ...
Quran 4:23
Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother'sdaughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck),foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under yourguardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibitionif ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sonsproceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the sametime, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-

Any way you should drop
fathers, daughters,mothers
of this list, our sexual partners aren't really called as such.not if we "follow animals"

Last edited:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Quran 4:23
Prohibited to you (For marriage) are:- Your mothers, daughters, sisters; father's sisters, Mother's sisters; brother'sdaughters, sister's daughters; foster-mothers (Who gave you suck),foster-sisters; your wives' mothers; your step-daughters under yourguardianship, born of your wives to whom ye have gone in,- no prohibitionif ye have not gone in;- (Those who have been) wives of your sonsproceeding from your loins; and two sisters in wedlock at one and the sametime, except for what is past; for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful;-

So if you can't marry your mother or sister.... Adam and Eve's children could not marry then as all that would have been would have been: Father, mother, brother, or sister.

Granted it only says you can't "marry"... so the Quran says incest is okay?

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
No, the law at the time of prophet Adam (pbuh) was differnt.
Quran is for people from the 7th century till the last day.
and we may find the same statement in Allah's older books ,Injeel,Torah,zaboor.
but these don't exist now.
Father, mother,
Again drop that.

Last edited:

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Why would Allah change the laws he set forth in the begining, lest he knew them not to be perfect?

Zhakir

Peace&Tolerance
That is what you claim "not perfect"
But only for that limted time "one generation from Adam (pbuh)",that act was allowed,for humanity to continue.
Other wise it's not allowed.
If you want to have sex with your mother and sisters,then courts will deal with,and Allah will.(exuse me for using these words) sorry,but you are not proving that Quran has errors.

Last edited: