• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mueller says Congress still has the ability to find the President

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Dang it, the title of this post lead me to believe that the President was missing. Or perhaps a co-star in the timeless classic "Wheres Waldo" series.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Dang it, the title of this post lead me to believe that the President was missing. Or perhaps a co-star in the timeless classic "Wheres Waldo" series.
I thought the same thing.
They had trouble finding him?
Perhaps a new book?
9781409167730_2_Z.jpg

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Or maybe your standards are too low.

Personally, I like government officials to be honest.

I like for my news to be honest. But unfortunately CNN and MSNBC has just been caught telling lies for the last 3 years.

So forgive me if I call bull.

ecco

Veteran Member
I like for my news to be honest. But unfortunately CNN and MSNBC has just been caught telling lies for the last 3 years.

So forgive me if I call bull.
Perhaps you could post a couple of verifiable lies that have emanated from the disgraceful MSM.

Then I wouldn't have to call bull.

Riders

Its not a mole hill ,Mueller handed it to congress to see if they find him obstructing justice, he obviously did, but they don't feel like Republicans will impeach so they have no choice but to not impeach. So sense this president has gotten away with murder do we really as the USA have anything more then dictatorship in the Presidency now?

Riders

Well Barr and Mueller will be going before Congress to be questioned and they are investigating weather or not they should be getting rid of Barr and they may still pursue impeachment , they may start talking about it, I doubt itll happen but they could still start impeachment proceedings.

sealchan

Those who can laugh and say Trump is innocent won't listen to anything. We have here evidence that his people lie, ignore him when he asks them to do stupid stuff and that Trump was happy with Russian interference but fortunately no one was actually needed to coordinate anything between Putin and the President because they don't need to coordinate when they already think alike.

Trump won't care about any of this...he doesn't have the moral sensitivity to care.

What a disgrace.

sealchan

Well Barr and Mueller will be going before Congress to be questioned and they are investigating weather or not they should be getting rid of Barr and they may still pursue impeachment , they may start talking about it, I doubt itll happen but they could still start impeachment proceedings.

Personally I don't care about impeachment any more. I would rather my representatives simply drop that and work on making government listen more to what average Americans want and less to what PACs and rich campaign contributors want. This whole thing is beginning to become a sideshow of a sideshow. Next election round we can expect that people will vote against the BS and for the most mild mannered and intelligent person who can just shake their head, sigh and walk-away from all this useless drama.

Riders

Personally I don't care about impeachment any more. I would rather my representatives simply drop that and work on making government listen more to what average Americans want and less to what PACs and rich campaign contributors want. This whole thing is beginning to become a sideshow of a sideshow. Next election round we can expect that people will vote against the BS and for the most mild mannered and intelligent person who can just shake their head, sigh and walk-away from all this useless drama.

Barr could lose his job over this. We still have the other investigations form New York going on so who knows what will happen. But they might surprise us but Shiff is saying impeachment is not worth going through.

Riders

They can continue the investigation they are saying. But what is the point of investigating if they can not indict or impeach?