• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mueller says Congress still has the ability to find the President

esmith

Veteran Member
Let's play a game.

The Washington Post has nearly 10,000 false and/or misleading statements from Agent Orange over the course of his presidency. Do you think they're right or are all those statements fake news?
You do realize don't you that Agent Orange was a defoliant used during the Vietnam War don't you.
Oh that's right you don't read history do you?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Let's play a game.

The Washington Post has nearly 10,000 false and/or misleading statements from Agent Orange over the course of his presidency. Do you think they're right or are all those statements fake news?

Don't know, don't care enough to investigate. Most legacy media have resorted to making up most of their material based on the target audience.

esmith

Veteran Member
Seems to me that impeaching the president would go a long way on all of those issues.

At the very least, it would get rid of the least competent president in my lifetime.
Well I will forgive your misunderstanding of our Constitution. It takes a 2/3 super majority in the Senate to convict, and the last time I checked the Republican still control the Senate.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well I will forgive your misunderstanding of our Constitution. It takes a 2/3 super majority in the Senate to convict, and the last time I checked the Republican still control the Senate.
The other issue is that judging him as the worst President of our era isn't a basis
for impeachment. Moreover, those afflicted with TDS can't even establish that.
They have strong feelings of hatred for Trump, & believe this makes him the worst.
But by objective criteria, they haven't made a case. Under his reign, we have no
wars started, no major terrorist attacks, no economic decline or malaise, a couple
decent USSC justice appointments. About the worst is that he hasn't repealed
Obamacare, & he hasn't controlled our southern border. I'm sure you can think
of other pluses & minuses.
On the whole, he's better than at least GW Bush. Of course, this could change.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
So do you think the House should address what you and others think are malfeasance by the President or move on to matters that are more important to the country like immigration, drug prices, infrastructure, and other matters?
We should be able to walk and chew gum-- even at the same time! :eek:

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Let's play a game.

Isn't the Washington Post the one that made false and misleading statements about the Covington MAGA hat teen? Wonder if their claims of Trumps false and misleading statements were/are false and misleading as well.

Orange man bad

ecco

Veteran Member
Some of us make the mistake of thinking what is being said is common knowledge and give the reader the benefit of the doubt.
Oh, you mean like the common knowledge concerning your assertion that two black men had been arrested for setting fires to the three black churches? That kind of common knowledge?

Were you giving the reader the benefit of the doubt or were you making up stories that you hoped no one would question?

ecco

Veteran Member
It's like you live in a different world or something. The audacity to sit there and make believe like CNN and MSNBC did NOT push a fake Trump/Russian Collusion narrative for the last 3 years which the Mueller report confirms no collusion.

So instead now you and you're fake media have shifted the goal post and pretend like you never said anything at all about collusion and that it's obstruction your after.

The audacity!
You folks were asked to post verifiable examples of the Librul Media telling lies. Still waiting.

ecco

Veteran Member
ecco previously:
So, obviously you cannot support the comment you made...
There's a lot of that going around - people making BS assertions and then ducking and dodging when called on to support those BS allegations.​
You sense just set s world record. Osmium has been dethroned!

Making completely incomprehensible is just another way of ducking and dodging. There's a lot of that going around too.

Enoch07

Premium Member
You folks were asked to post verifiable examples of the Librul Media telling lies. Still waiting.

20190418_200614.jpg

Enoch07

Premium Member
ecco previously:
So, obviously you cannot support the comment you made...
There's a lot of that going around - people making BS assertions and then ducking and dodging when called on to support those BS allegations.​

Making completely incomprehensible is just another way of ducking and dodging. There's a lot of that going around too.

Nah just autocorrect being a nazi. I edited it and fixed it. Thanks for proving the point though.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Oh, you mean like the common knowledge concerning your assertion that two black men had been arrested for setting fires to the three black churches? That kind of common knowledge?

Were you giving the reader the benefit of the doubt or were you making up stories that you hoped no one would question?

You are still going on about that?

Would it have been easier to believe if I said two White supremacists set the fires?
That is a question you should ask yourself which was the point of that easily dismissed claim.

tytlyf

Not Religious
Isn't the Washington Post the one that made false and misleading statements about the Covington MAGA hat teen? Wonder if their claims of Trumps false and misleading statements were/are false and misleading as well.

Orange man bad
Orange man bad his entire life. Do you really think the opinions people have of the orange man started after he was elected?
You wanted a bowling ball destroying the 'deep state' in congress/Washington. You got it. But you apparently don't care much for America to stoop to such a level to get your way in this world.
You hate republicans or RINO's, this is your way of cleaning up the swamp. The law be damned.

You're a product of propaganda and many more like you are infected as well.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Orange man bad his entire life. Do you really think the opinions people have of the orange man started after he was elected?
You wanted a bowling ball destroying the 'deep state' in congress/Washington. You got it. But you apparently don't care much for America to stoop to such a level to get your way in this world.
You hate republicans or RINO's, this is your way of cleaning up the swamp. The law be damned.

You're a product of propaganda and many more like you are infected as well.

I voted for Gary Johnson
There is no "deep state"
CNN and MSNBC are not propaganda, they are a joke and not a good one.