• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mueller says Congress still has the ability to find the President

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
Perhaps you could post a couple of verifiable lies that have emanated from the disgraceful MSM.

Then I wouldn't have to call bull.

20190418_200614.jpg

You wouldn't know the truth if it reached out and slapped ya.

Enoch07

Premium Member
That's a talking point. Every conservative says that. Yet they have no examples. I bet you like Fox.

Do you have any other reply then to accuse someone of watching Fox?

I don't watch fox, cnn, msnbc, or broadcast/cable TV at all! Except for GoT.

dianaiad

Or maybe your standards are too low.

Personally, I like government officials to be honest.

Really?

The rest of us would like that, too.

The trouble is, there ain't a single one to 'higher' elected office who is. The only question is which side can convince their base that the other side is more dishonest than it is.

Enoch07

Premium Member
... not your White House staff?

What you mean Politicans lie?!?

OMG someone call the media!

They all lie and cheat. That's why I want my media honest. To tell me about it. It does me no good for the media to lie to me and make up some fake corruption. There is plenty of real corruption that needs tending to but we can't, because everyone is hung up on the fake stuff.

If you are satisfied with the wrong conclusion, you will never find the right one. Tim Pool timcast@youtube

tytlyf

Not Religious
Do you have any other reply then to accuse someone of watching Fox?

I don't watch fox, cnn, msnbc, or broadcast/cable TV at all! Except for GoT.
Fox and radical RW media all repeat the same things. If you don't watch Fox, I'll bet you're relying on information that is repeating Fox.

Fox is an opinion network and entertainment. It doesn't fall into the 'news' category when it comes to broadcasting.

Every day you can hear plenty of lies. You'll hear Shep report 1 thing and Hannity and the rest repeat something else. You can't have it both ways unless you enjoy being lied to.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
The report was very damning of the president, pretty much concluding three very significant things, imo:

1. at least seven aids refused to obey Trump's commands to obstruct justice, and...

2. Mueller concluded that Trump could not be indicted while still in office but was not exonerated, but Congress can deal with it, and...

3. there are 14 other spin-off investigations going on that could lead to future indictments against others.

On top of these, Mueller did not deal with the issue of Trump's finances. Needless to say, the evidence against Trump in the Mueller report is much more damning that what was held against Nixon during Watergate according to John Dean and some other legal analysts I was listening to yesterday.

esmith

Veteran Member
The report was very damning of the president, pretty much concluding three very significant things, imo:

1. at least seven aids refused to obey Trump's commands to obstruct justice, and...

2. Mueller concluded that Trump could not be indicted while still in office but was not exonerated, but Congress can deal with it, and...

3. there are 14 other spin-off investigations going on that could lead to future indictments against others.

On top of these, Mueller did not deal with the issue of Trump's finances. Needless to say, the evidence against Trump in the Mueller report is much more damning that what was held against Nixon during Watergate according to John Dean and some other legal analysts I was listening to yesterday.
So do you think the House should address what you and others think are malfeasance by the President or move on to matters that are more important to the country like immigration, drug prices, infrastructure, and other matters?

ecco

Veteran Member
Personally I don't care about impeachment any more. I would rather my representatives simply drop that and work on making government listen more to what average Americans want and less to what PACs and rich campaign contributors want. This whole thing is beginning to become a sideshow of a sideshow. Next election round we can expect that people will vote against the BS and for the most mild mannered and intelligent person who can just shake their head, sigh and walk-away from all this useless drama.
While we're at it, let's also ignore wronging on everyone's part. Let's just move on, walk away.

ecco

Veteran Member
I like for my news to be honest. But unfortunately CNN and MSNBC has just been caught telling lies for the last 3 years.

So forgive me if I call bull.

Perhaps you could post a couple of verifiable lies that have emanated from the disgraceful MSM.

Then I wouldn't have to call bull.

That's a talking point. Every conservative says that. Yet they have no examples. I bet you like Fox.

You folks were asked to post verifiable examples of the Librul Media telling lies.

The best you could come up with is a two year old story that CNN realized was wrong and redacted.

Editor's Note - CNNPolitics
That story did not meet CNN's editorial standards and has been retracted. Links to the story have been disabled. CNN apologizes to Mr. Scaramucci.​

tytlyf

Not Religious
So do you think the House should address what you and others think are malfeasance by the President or move on to matters that are more important to the country like immigration, drug prices, infrastructure, and other matters?
Congress will absolutely hold Donald accountable for obstruction of justice. Lot's of evidence there and Barr's opinion is irrelevant.
Donald is compromised and unfit for office. He is not above the law and will learn that soon.

You may like presidents who attempt to break laws, us Patriots won't stand anyone attacking the constitution.

Watch the news sometime, you're not very informed

ecco

Veteran Member
Hey, Joe Scarborough of MSNBC said that the media has nothing to apologize for and that Trump colluded with the Russians regardless of what the Mueller report says.
so....case closed
He said that or you say he said that?

ecco

Veteran Member
View attachment 28386

You wouldn't know the truth if it reached out and slapped ya.

So, obviously you cannot support the comment you made...
I like for my news to be honest. But unfortunately CNN and MSNBC has just been caught telling lies for the last 3 years.

There's a lot of that going around - people making BS assertions and then ducking and dodging when called on to support those BS allegations.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Seems to me that impeaching the president would go a long way on all of those issues.

At the very least, it would get rid of the least competent president in my lifetime.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Seems to me that impeaching the president would go a long way on all of those issues.

I fully endorse the democrats that were screaming and yelling a few months ago about impeachment to go forward with it, problem is that some in the "party of morals" fear it may hurt their chances in 2020.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
There's a lot of that going around - people making BS assertions and then ducking and dodging when called on to support those BS allegations.

Some of us make the mistake of thinking what is being said is common knowledge and give the reader the benefit of the doubt.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Fox and radical RW media all repeat the same things. If you don't watch Fox, I'll bet you're relying on information that is repeating Fox.

Fox is an opinion network and entertainment. It doesn't fall into the 'news' category when it comes to broadcasting.

Every day you can hear plenty of lies. You'll hear Shep report 1 thing and Hannity and the rest repeat something else. You can't have it both ways unless you enjoy being lied to.

You can't tell the difference between truth and lies. That's the problem.

Enoch07

Premium Member
You folks were asked to post verifiable examples of the Librul Media telling lies.

The best you could come up with is a two year old story that CNN realized was wrong and redacted.

Editor's Note - CNNPolitics
That story did not meet CNN's editorial standards and has been retracted. Links to the story have been disabled. CNN apologizes to Mr. Scaramucci.​

It's like you live in a different world or something. The audacity to sit there and make believe like CNN and MSNBC did NOT push a fake Trump/Russian Collusion narrative for the last 3 years which the Mueller report confirms no collusion.

So instead now you and you're fake media have shifted the goal post and pretend like you never said anything at all about collusion and that it's obstruction your after.

The audacity!

Enoch07

Premium Member
So, obviously you cannot support the comment you made...

You just set a world record. Osmium has been dethroned!

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
You can't tell the difference between truth and lies. That's the problem.
Let's play a game.

The Washington Post has nearly 10,000 false and/or misleading statements from Agent Orange over the course of his presidency. Do you think they're right or are all those statements fake news?