• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiantHouseKey

I have said absolutely nothing about your religion, and hold absolutely no intrest in it.

Peace.

Well you've been judging people on this thread solely considering whether they are atheists or theists. As you don't have the faintest idea about which I am, what makes you think you are on a different 'wavelength' to me? I'm not trying to provoke an attack, i'm genuinely interested in why the hell you think you're better than me when you have no idea about who or what I might or might not be or believe.

GhK.

mickiel

Well you've been judging people on this thread solely considering whether they are atheists or theists. As you don't have the faintest idea about which I am, what makes you think you are on a different 'wavelength' to me? I'm not trying to provoke an attack, i'm genuinely interested in why the hell you think you're better than me when you have no idea about who or what I might or might not be or believe.

GhK.

I am worse than you, and hold no intrest in being better than you. And hold none in knowing you.

Peace.

cottage

GhK.

You make a very good point. Mick has decided that anyone who disagrees with him, or finds fault with his arguments, is by defintion an atheist. And you're right, he doesn't know or want to understand other people's views or beliefs, he's admitted as much, nor does he want to engage in discussion. He's blinded by bigotry and self-obsession.

GiantHouseKey

I am worse than you, and hold no intrest in being better than you. And hold none in knowing you.

Peace.

Why don't you want to have this conversation with me? Nobody is any better or worse than anybody else, but I came to RF in the hope that I would learn something from every discussion I have, and so far all I have learned from this discussion is how much you don't care about anything. That's nice, I get it, you don't care. But i'm sure that in making this thread, you have some sort of aim, some sort of reason for writing. Why do you feel I am unable to learn anything from you, and visa versa?

We're not even having a conversation on evolution anymore, you're just being nasty.

GhK.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
What do you Atheist get out of talking to me? Why are you doing it? All I am going to do is bang on your head. Why are you taking this abuse?

Probally because you like it.

Or need it.

Peace.

What are you talking about...? YOU started this thread in the "DEBATE" section speaking on a subject you absolutely nothing about.

A suspected creationist (Sandy Whitelinger), a Deist and an Atheist responded to your OP and they were being nice....and the Atheist pretty much agreed with you on the existence of God...saying it could have been who set things in motion.....but for some reason you went on the attack....This has been your MO throughout the thread...YOU started....

mickiel

Why don't you want to have this conversation with me? Nobody is any better or worse than anybody else, but I came to RF in the hope that I would learn something from every discussion I have, and so far all I have learned from this discussion is how much you don't care about anything. That's nice, I get it, you don't care. But i'm sure that in making this thread, you have some sort of aim, some sort of reason for writing. Why do you feel I am unable to learn anything from you, and visa versa?

We're not even having a conversation on evolution anymore, you're just being nasty.

GhK.

Well perhaps your right, I offer my apoligy, I am to reveved up. I get so used to the attack, I attack when I shouldnot. Thats the ugly in me that even I do not like.

Peace.

mickiel

What are you talking about...? YOU started this thread in the "DEBATE" section speaking on a subject you absolutely nothing about.

A suspected creationist (Sandy Whitelinger), a Deist and an Atheist responded to your OP and they were being nice....and the Atheist pretty much agreed with you on the existence of God...saying it could have been who set things in motion.....but for some reason you went on the attack....This has been your MO throughout the thread...YOU started....

Well you are right Penquin, I offer my apoligy, I go too far in my zeal.

Peace.

Morse

To Extinguish
Mission accomplished, I had forgotten about you for the day. From the time I saw this post to the time I came back to RF and saw this post, you did not cross my mind.

Tiberius

Good greif, YOU are the evidence, you have not evolved. Your father didnot evolve, his father didnot evolve, and his father didnot evolve. So why do you believe in evolution? I have given 8 different post of evidence, you have given none to prove evolution.

Good greif, the sheer gall of Atheist is sickening to my mind.

Peace.

Fine. Here's some evidence for evolution.

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution

Either show me the parts of that where they are mistaken or admit that you don't care about truth, just your own opinion.

Tiberius

If there is evidence, you can show me.

If there is no evidence, then what you believe is just your opinion and may not be the truth.

Is there evidence or not?

Tiberius

Language is another proof of God I will get into next year, he gave this communication to humanity, it didnot develop itself from nothing. One of the effects of moving away from God is retardation, we regress and antrophe. We grow worse. And this has happened in our communication with each other. Sarcasm is the result of there being no influence from God in our languages and the styles in which we speak, even dress ourselves. This retardation is proof of God.

We tear at each other like dogs, cut each other up and laugh about it. We live to distort communication with caustic remarks and taunt each other habitually. We have infused the art of communication with the ironical senselessness of satirical language, and cannot do without it. This is proof of God, what occurs when a God is not prevelent in the human mind.

And I want to go into this.

Peace.

Why is it that you always say that you will get into it later? Why not get into it now?

Show us your evidence that language came from God.

And how do you explain that many animals have languages of verying sophoistication? Heck, dolphins even have names for themselves.

Humanistheart

Well its good that what you say means nothing in the total picture of all this. The whys and hows and reasons and who"s, that God decides to answer prayer, I just do not understand. I live in the darkness, I am not privy to God or Jesus, so I accept the crumbs that fall from their table and am content with that.

I would rather eat Gods crumbs than to deal with men. I am through with the world of men.

Peace.

I dont think you're quite grasping the concept of 'proof'. The next thread you start, how about saying believe? I believe in god beecause of rubber ducks or what have you.

blackout

Violet.
I actually do eat gOd.

I just ate yummy gOd potatoes and gOd turkey with gravy gOd,
and even gOd sweet potatoes.

MMMmmmmMmm gOd!

For me all things are gOd.

(which proves absolutely nothing) :shrug:

blackout

Violet.
If "God" is given credit for some things, shouldn't he also have credit for all things? If so, then why are only some things proof of "God"?

All things are proof of God yes, but I cannot list all things, only some things. And over the next three years, I will list over 100 proofs of God.

Peace.

Okay, what about when you fart? Is that proof of God?

You know I sit and talk with Atheist, reason with them, and then eventually they get into scarcasm and morbid communication, like you are doing here. But this fascination with scarcasm is what it is to be Atheist, sorid and callus, cynical and obtuse.

And strangely none of you seem to reconize this about yourselves.

Peace.

I was serious, and not sarcastic. Are all things really proof of God, or only some things?

Listen, its in your nature to eventually get sarcastic in communication, your just going to do it. Your not serious. I am discussing Prayer and you bring up farting, I know you liked it when you wrote it, you enjoyed writing that, I can tell. I'm not going to waste my time answering anymore questions from you until you offer apoligy for this farting stupidy.

Peace.

I am serious. If only some things are proof of God, then what distinguishes those things from other things?

If I cannot ask a serious question and get a reasoned answer, I will withdraw. I'm okay with that.

Before attempting to "prove" god,
perhaps it might be helpful to define god.

Let me tell you, when I have gas,
It is MAJORLY painful
and there is nothing more I want in the whole world
than to fart/and/or/burp.
It becomes my reason for being,
my greatest desire,
until such time as the gas is released
and I am feeling better.

So .... are ALL things proof of god?
or only SOME things.

It is a completely valid question.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Mickiel, I must say that you present a fascinating pathology. I find it striking how you have honed your concept of God to such a degree. I noted how you said you were not here to convince, cajole or try to win converts and that you were here simply to convey. From this I gather you are a conduit of sorts and that through you, God is desperately trying to tell us that he exists. Is this correct? If not, then what are you trying to convey?

Another question or few, though I will understand if you chose not to answer.

Do you have anyone that you are close to anymore?
Is your mother still living?
Is there anyone who cares about you that you can visit?

The reason I ask, is because I sense a great loneliness in you.

Erebus

You are right. Maybe he should trade places with Santa for one night and we will see if his views on life change...

Or... He could just auction off his hat and a few robes and use the money to feed an entire African village. I'd have a little more respect for him then.

Morse

To Extinguish
Or... He could just auction off his hat and a few robes and use the money to feed an entire African village. I'd have a little more respect for him then.

Better yet, go to a strip club, and do a dance. And after he gets his clothes off, auction them off then.

So then he'd get the auction money for the clothing, and some tips from the pole dance.

Diederick

Sarcasm, another proof of God.

Peace.
So tell me this: is there anything you couldn't include in that sentence? Like:

Peanutbutter, another proof of God.
Jellyfish, another proof of God.
Mermaids, another proof of God.
Hot sailors, another proof of God.
Gay people, another proof of God.
The Westboro Baptists church, another proof of God.
Hatred, another proof of God.
Ignorance, another proof of God.
George W. Bush, another proof of God.
Sarah Palin, another proof of God.
Moose, another proof of God.
Forests, another proof of God.
Etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.