• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
This is one of the most magnanamous proofs of God, answered phones. I personally have experienced this multiple times. Just phone God to do certain things that I knew were difficult things, and then watch them get done. And I just knew it was him. One time I phoned God for a house in Atlanta. One day I was phoning a tree for a customer, who asked me if I wanted a house, and she gave it to me for a phone. A bueatiful phone.

Things like this just don't happen, but phones can do things like that.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.
For those who wish to test this, God's phone number is Jeremiah 33:3, "Call unto me and I will answer thee..."

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Fine. Here's some evidence for evolution.

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution

Either show me the parts of that where they are mistaken or admit that you don't care about truth, just your own opinion.

I'm not sure he'll read it. I gave him the wiki link to Influenza, which fits micro evolution, but I don't think he read it...but merely avoided the subject.

There's really nothing more we can share with him to give him an understanding of evolution. That's not what he's looking for or will except.

We should make these last post our final posts and move on to more stimulation conversations or debates elsewhere on RF.

Tristesse

I'm pretty certain that something that is a constant is definitely more reliable than something that is potentially relative and subject to change. More reliable = better. Better = Higher. Equal signs = LAWLS!

Laws give descriptions, but they do not explain why things are the way they are. Theories on the other hand give an explanation for why these observed phenomenon are the way they are. And both theories and laws can both be shown to be false.

mickiel

If there is evidence, you can show me.

If there is no evidence, then what you believe is just your opinion and may not be the truth.

Is there evidence or not?

Well Its evidence that I believe to be true. Suchs as your refusal to see my evidence, your blindness to it, is evidence itself to me that God exist. I have went over this several times. The fact that you can continually demand evidence, in the face of someone who has continually put the evidence in your face, but you can't see it, proves to me that someone is intentionally blinding you to from this evidence.

I think that someone is God. And your blindness proves to me that he exist.

Peace.

mickiel

So tell me this: is there anything you couldn't include in that sentence? Like:

Peanutbutter, another proof of God.
Jellyfish, another proof of God.
Mermaids, another proof of God.
Hot sailors, another proof of God.
Gay people, another proof of God.
The Westboro Baptists church, another proof of God.
Hatred, another proof of God.
Ignorance, another proof of God.
George W. Bush, another proof of God.
Sarah Palin, another proof of God.
Moose, another proof of God.
Forests, another proof of God.
Etc.

All those things you listed, all of them are proof of God. And I could post pages on each one of them being proof, its all to easy.

Because its all true.

Peace.

mickiel

Fine. Here's some evidence for evolution.

29+ Evidences for Macroevolution

Either show me the parts of that where they are mistaken or admit that you don't care about truth, just your own opinion.

I read the article and I agree with " Common descent" to a degree, but I think God is the thing that all things have in common, but I still agree with Common Descent, that is a fact, in my view. I will not pretend to know just how God created all these things, but I think its obvious, with the help of science, that he used the same " Ingredients", to create differening things, such as humans and animals. And I think thats whats misleading, but I agree with : Common Descent.

Peace.

mickiel

Why is it that you always say that you will get into it later? Why not get into it now?

Show us your evidence that language came from God.

And how do you explain that many animals have languages of verying sophoistication? Heck, dolphins even have names for themselves.

Patience Tiberius, I have enough post on the board as it is, out of respect, I have to stretch them out over the comming years, maybe 8-10 a month.

Peace.

mickiel

Mickiel, I must say that you present a fascinating pathology. I find it striking how you have honed your concept of God to such a degree. I noted how you said you were not here to convince, cajole or try to win converts and that you were here simply to convey. From this I gather you are a conduit of sorts and that through you, God is desperately trying to tell us that he exists. Is this correct? If not, then what are you trying to convey? quote

Well I don't think God is " Desperate in anything he does", thats a human quality that God does not have. God is not using me to convey anything, I only offer my views here, just like anyonelse does. I have made no claims of being used by God, none. I convey the truth as I observe it, thats it. I have consistedly claimed that I do not know God.

Another question or few, though I will understand if you chose not to answer.

quote.
Do you have anyone that you are close to anymore?

I have family and freinds that I am close to.

Is your mother still living? Yes.

Is there anyone who cares about you that you can visit?

The reason I ask, is because I sense a great loneliness in you.

There is a great loneliness in me, I don't know God, and its killing me.

I am needing to know him.

Peace.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Why is it that you always say that you will get into it later? Why not get into it now?

Show us your evidence that language came from God.

Their own bible states how god wanted 'go down and confused the language' of the people (that which he created).

Why wold he have to do this?...Should he just had given man one language and made where man could not have communicated other than the way he "designed" it?....This is "proof"..."God" didn't created language....

mickiel

Their own bible states how god wanted 'go down and confused the language' of the people (that which he created).

Why wold he have to do this?...Should he just had given man one language and made where man could not have communicated other than the way he "designed" it?....This is "proof"..."God" didn't created language....

Yes it is, it was God who wanted the confusion, which is why he scattered language, a thing which still causes confusion until this day. If humans would have been allowed to keep just one language, then I think God viewed that as " Rushing things", because human ignorance would have grown too fast, too soon, and to destructive, our knowledge would have increased too much too early.

Peace.

mickiel

I read the article and I agree with " Common descent" to a degree, but I think God is the thing that all things have in common, but I still agree with Common Descent, that is a fact, in my view. I will not pretend to know just how God created all these things, but I think its obvious, with the help of science, that he used the same " Ingredients", to create differening things, such as humans and animals. And I think thats whats misleading, but I agree with : Common Descent.

Peace.

When God created Adam, or even the prehistorical humans before Adam, he reached into the earth and formed us from the dirt. Interesting. He wanted us composed of the very planet we were to live on. So physically, humans can be related to anything that comes from the earth. And science has proved that, we are related to " Butterbeans", we share something in common with any living plant. With any living creature, there is then common descent.

Which makes perfect sense to me, God wanted humanity to be " Earthy, or of the earth." And this is what I think misleads science in their theorys of evolution, they can see the commonality, but do not understand the things that God did.

God said " From the earth we can, and to it shall you return." A profound statement of how even in death, we are related to the earth. We depend on the earth for living our lives, it depends on us to nurture it. The earth then is a giant incubator where nothing has evolved, but all things constantly grow. This gives the illusion of evolution, when its really Life substaining life, which is a definition and proof of God.

Peace.

mickiel

Well Its evidence that I believe to be true. Suchs as your refusal to see my evidence, your blindness to it, is evidence itself to me that God exist. I have went over this several times. The fact that you can continually demand evidence, in the face of someone who has continually put the evidence in your face, but you can't see it, proves to me that someone is intentionally blinding you to from this evidence.

I think that someone is God. And your blindness proves to me that he exist.

Peace.

I understand that this perspective is hard for many to comprehend. Its really mathematical in its nature, one result comes from an action. Evolution protends, at its base of birth, that results can come from no action, but something they call " Random action", or things being set in motion by " Nothing." Which is absurd, but at least that absurdity is not God, which they would rather. But they have their rathers wrong.

If I wake up with a dogbite, then a dog must have bit me, thus, a dog must exist. At some time during the night, it must have encountered me. Now then, if God exist, and he does, then everyone must know that he exist, everyone does not know. Sometime during their lives, God must have bit them with unbelief. If they do not believe, then that unbelief, that bite on their minds, is proof that God exist. Because if God exist, then it demands that all understand this great thing in existence. If all do not understand, then it proves that God is blocking the understanding and purposely confusing it, as he did with human language.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Amill

Apikoros
Why couldn't god have created life and let natural selection and genetic mutations take it's course? Why does Evolution automatically mean that there is no god? Only creationists try to villainize evolution to be the atheists religion. Most people who accept evolution are theists, a lot even see god's hand guiding the process. I realize that you either won't read this or will go back to the same stupid arguments tomorrow.

The evidence points to life evolving on this planet. Now if you want to believe that god purposely made things look as if evolution is true, then so be it. Is that what you think? That god wants people to think life has evolved? But yea, the genetic evidence, the toenails on manatees, the dinosaurs that had feathers(technically birds today are dinosaurs though), the animals that we can't even describe as being reptile like mammals or mammal like reptiles, the pythons with leg remnants, the whales with hips, ect, ect, ect. if you want more, ask

blah blah blah you never respond to posts that point out the flaws in your thought process blah blah blah.

Sententia

When God created Adam, or even the prehistorical humans before Adam, he reached into the earth and formed us from the dirt. Interesting. He wanted us composed of the very planet we were to live on. So physically, humans can be related to anything that comes from the earth. And science has proved that, we are related to " Butterbeans", we share something in common with any living plant. With any living creature, there is then common descent.

Which makes perfect sense to me, God wanted humanity to be " Earthy, or of the earth." And this is what I think misleads science in their theorys of evolution, they can see the commonality, but do not understand the things that God did.

God said " From the earth we can, and to it shall you return." A profound statement of how even in death, we are related to the earth. We depend on the earth for living our lives, it depends on us to nurture it. The earth then is a giant incubator where nothing has evolved, but all things constantly grow. This gives the illusion of evolution, when its really Life substaining life, which is a definition and proof of God.

Peace.

The argument that we are all originated from Adam who was created with nipples he had no need of, a belly button that shouldn't be there, an appendix of uselessness, an eye that is outclassed by many other simpler and what you call lesser species is ridiculous just at first blush. But when you consider lucy and ardi and all the evidence we have for evolution and you argue that evolution is false and creation fantasy is real you lose anyone with an education. Even most christians regard genesis as allegory.

Calling evolution an illusion is disgraceful in that you don't understand the theory you call an illusion and you admit that you are a bigot and are just stubbornly pushing what you think people should believe rather then what people really should believe.

You dont know.... but you believe you do know so therefore everyone should be like you. God said we were created from earth... funny... Was it clay? Dirt? Blood? Stardust? Sunbeams? What fantasy religion do you believe and how devout are you and does that really mean anything?

The aztecs killed and sacrificed people... They were devout... And their gods teach drastically different things then your god... Why do you think your god or religion is somehow anymore special then a whole society who believed completely different nonsense? You think they believed any less?

Belief means jack. Einstein is one of the only unique cases where faith based science paid out... (Until he questioned his own quantum theory and tried to disprove it until he died....)

Faith and belief are great... but when you declare evolution any less then fact or label it an illusion its like your trying to say you believe gravity doesnt exist and imagine this... people dont start floating into space....

Evolution is a theory. You could prove it to be an invalid theory. Unfortunately that would mean you actually understand it and know how to go about doing that... Which sadly you dont seem either willing or capable of doing.

In short... When I was a theist... I would say you are working for the man downstairs rather then the one upstairs. You are trying to convince people that things you dont even understand are false or true. Sad that.

:sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.