• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

I'll never understand the Atheist, their animals, many of them here have said so themselves, their Apes. The mere mindset of thinking yourself to be an animal, is a seduction I hope never sweeps me, and its proof that the mind of man without God, is capable of reducing itself to anything.

Peace.

All these Atheist running around pretending that God does not exist, they know their own lives are proof of God.

Peace.

mickiel

Romance is just another proof of God. Its here, always has been here, always will be proof, and affects every aspect of society.

Peace.

mickiel

Yes it is, it was God who wanted the confusion, which is why he scattered language, a thing which still causes confusion until this day. If humans would have been allowed to keep just one language, then I think God viewed that as " Rushing things", because human ignorance would have grown too fast, too soon, and to destructive, our knowledge would have increased too much too early.

Peace.

People have become sarcastic because of the lack of relationship with their God. They don't know God, so they come to know sarcasm.

Peace.

mickiel

The suffering in humanity was ordered by God, and it really hurts. Nothing escapes Gods will, not even unbelieving Atheist, they are subject to God and the suffering. But have you ever examined the suffering in humanity? Looked at it closely? It has a certain order to it.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

If pain comes before and during experience, the experience is never forgotten.

Peace.

rojse

RF Addict
In all seriousness, Mickiel, have you ever encountered anything, anything at all, no matter how insignificant it might be, that you did not consider to be "another proof of God" ?

mickiel

In all seriousness, Mickiel, have you ever encountered anything, anything at all, no matter how insignificant it might be, that you did not consider to be "another proof of God" ?

I am serious about everything I write , and about every proof of God. And I have many more to post over the years. Before I am done, no doubt will be left.

Peace.

rojse

RF Addict
I am serious about everything I write , and about every proof of God. And I have many more to post over the years. Before I am done, no doubt will be left.

Peace.

I believe you are serious. I have not suggested otherwise.

Now, could you please answer this question:

mickiel

Romance, yet another proof of God. Impossible to have evolved, you can't taste or touch it, but we know it exist. Humans do it, experience it, need it. Science has nothing to do with it, and its force is stronger than science.

Peace.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
Music is a quality of organized sound, a tool.
This sound becomes a link between your Subjective and Objective Mind
Music is a form of escapist entertainment, its usefulness is in its emotional pleasure and the allegories it contains for the listener.

If you're a Buddhist you tend to hear Buddha in everything, a Christian hears Christ in everything etc. It's what you have attached to the music which is giving what you 'perceive' a divine meaning.

mickiel

All these Atheist running around pretending that God does not exist, they know their own lives are proof of God.

Peace.

Atheist are amoung the strongest evidences for God existing, humans charged to the negative. I have often stated that the positive proves that the negative exist, and vice versa. Atheist distian for God, simply proves he exist. The klu klux klan distain for blacks, simply proves that blacks exist. When one force strongly opposes another force, they simply prove each other.

Peace.

mickiel

Music is a quality of organized sound, a tool.
This sound becomes a link between your Subjective and Objective Mind
Music is a form of escapist entertainment, its usefulness is in its emotional pleasure and the allegories it contains for the listener.

If you're a Buddhist you tend to hear Buddha in everything, a Christian hears Christ in everything etc. It's what you have attached to the music which is giving what you 'perceive' a divine meaning.

God is the link between the subjective and objective mind, God is consciousness. It is he who instilled music into the human consciousness, he simply downloaded the art into our beings.

Peace.

mickiel

I strongly suggest we turn out the lights and quietly tip toe out of the room and leave him is his misery and delusions, if we all do that he will have no one left to insult him and his endless whimpering will end.

My misery and delusions are the backbone of my prayers, my life is serious suffering. It is impoissible for Atheist to ignore me, I am called to be a thorn in their flesh.

A serious part of their consciousness.

Peace.

mickiel

What you have provided is opinion, not evidence.

Show me something that I can see the same way that you do.

This inward desire that Atheist have for proof, is a pressence of God. Really they are crying out from need, they are in need of God. But they do not believe , so they want a plate of food that they desire to eat, but their consciousness is wanting God.

Peace.

mickiel

Well said...and you are correct. And as for the "belief" of common decent Mickiel puts forth...it's incorrect...Common Decent is evidence of the evolutionary process. We can't, nor has anyone been able...even here on RF...to show any evidence of a god.

At times I create my own word usuage, my own definitions, comming from my own mind, this process I trust more than anythingelse. At times I create the vernacular, and I enjoy that creation. I will continue to show the evidence of a God, continue. And I will continue to rock the consciousness of the Atheist, just as they have assualted the existence of God, I assualt them in this frontline war.

I do so alone, holding no need for help.

In the war against God, evolution is a major fighter in these pits I live in. This false concept has opened up a big wound in humanity, and poured salt in the wound.

Peace.

mickiel

That couldn't be the case since God is a mental construct of our mind.

Shulmu

I disagree with this, and affirm that it was God who constructed the human consciousness. Conversely, it is God who blinds the human consciousness from seeing him. This is why those who do not believe in God, will never believe in God, because its Gods own power blinding them, and only God can release their consciousness.

Thats why its utter foolishness to try to convince anyone of God, goodness, doing that would be against Gods own will, its him blinding them.

Peace.

cottage

Atheist are amoung the strongest evidences for God existing, humans charged to the negative. I have often stated that the positive proves that the negative exist, and vice versa. Atheist distian for God, simply proves he exist. The klu klux klan distain for blacks, simply proves that blacks exist. When one force strongly opposes another force, they simply prove each other.

Peace.

Yes, two opposites do prove one another's' existence. But you are taking that example out of the world of experience and saying 'all worlds (God) must be as this. You have no warrant whatsoever for making that assumption. 'The concept of God' is outside experience; so to say, something in this world must correlate to something beyond this world is nothing other than pure speculation. And that goes for most, if not all, of your proofs.

Status
Not open for further replies.