• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israeli kids and Syrian refugees

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
That's a good idea too, provided things can go back to the right path!

We shouldn't ruin good moments with unrelated stuff!

I already reported it to the authorities!

Last edited:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm glad I lived to hear such news. I always tell people to never judge others simply for their ethnicity and religion. I myself once hated Christians and Jews and realized later on that I was in grave mistake. I owe them an apology.

They in the passage don't represent all Arabs, but themselves only. If someone helps me sincerely I'd accept it with utmost gratitude no matter who they are.

I'm a Saudi Arab Muslim and I just said the above, believing in it.

While i believe it's a good gesture, but maybe others wouldn't share with you this view.

Giuliani, New York mayor after the 9/11 attack rejected prince Al-Waleed bin Talal's $10 million donation to disaster relief. Giuliani said that people don't understand the difference between liberal countries like US and Israel and the others, terrorist states and those who condone terrorism--of course referring to Muslim states.

Alceste

Vagabond
Folks, when someone tries to turn a heartwarming thread about compassion across cultural barriers to poison, vitriol and thoughtless bigotry, you don't have to reply. This is the reason the ignore feature exists. Responding to such people only encourages them and turns every decent thread to ****.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Folks, when someone tries to turn a heartwarming thread about compassion across cultural barriers to poison, vitriol and thoughtless bigotry, you don't have to reply. This is the reason the ignore feature exists. Responding to such people only encourages them and turns every decent thread to ****.
so when some one tell the truth (not pretend his opinion) he decent the thread .
accuatly this thread is **** , because it's full of contradiction and lies and acting scenes .
because the same persons never condemned the facts , when kids killed by their Israeli army , instead of that they justify of that .
because it's same crimes but it's done different doers.

i believe ignore list it's exist for who could not accept the other opinion (have the ability to accept the other opinions) , or his failure/weak arguments .

that's why my ignore list is empty :)

Last edited:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, I'll echo what others have said here: I applaud genuine efforts to provide humanitarian aid to people regardless of where those efforts happen to come from... and being that I see no reason to assume those kids had any ulterior motives when giving out aid to other children, I applaud their efforts and think they're a positive step toward peace.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Well, I'll echo what others have said here: I applaud genuine efforts to provide humanitarian aid to people regardless of where those efforts happen to come from... and being that I see no reason to assume those kids had any ulterior motives when giving out aid to other children, I applaud their efforts and think they're a positive step toward peace.

I applaud it too

Israel Supports Al Qaeda Rebels: Syria Opposition Terrorists Treated in Israeli Hospital

from this link :
Israel Supports Al Qaeda Rebels: Syria Opposition Terrorists Treated in Israeli Hospital | Global Research

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
So, lets see. Israel treats Syrian civilians including children AND Al Qaeda terrorists, who are mortal enemies and a mortal threat to Israel and it makes the Israelis inhumane or having self interests? :areyoucra
The mind boggles.

Tumah

Veteran Member
So, lets see. Israel treats Syrian civilians including children AND Al Qaeda terrorists, who are mortal enemies and a mortal threat to Israel and it makes the Israelis inhumane or having self interests? :areyoucra
The mind boggles.

This is a no-win argument. I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit to one day read an article somehow blaming Zaka for their international rescue efforts.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
This is a no-win argument. I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit to one day read an article somehow blaming Zaka for their international rescue efforts.
It reminds me when the Iranians refused Israeli aid in the aftermath of an earthquake. We live in a damned if we do damned if we don't region.
There's no pleasing anyone here whatever our best intentions may be, so best just be pragmatic. In my book treating the wounded, even if they aimed a weapon at you a short time ago is still constructively pragmatic.

Alceste

Vagabond

Me too. :)

Flankerl

It reminds me when the Iranians refused Israeli aid in the aftermath of an earthquake. We live in a damned if we do damned if we don't region.
There's no pleasing anyone here whatever our best intentions may be, so best just be pragmatic. In my book treating the wounded, even if they aimed a weapon at you a short time ago is still constructively pragmatic.

Its also the perfect example why there never will be peace in the region until the arabs (and Iranians) change or the Jews in Israel die.

Last edited:

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you dont see the irony when a Prince from the house of Saud gives out money after a terrorist attack then probably no one can help you.

Sorry, but could you elaborate please? i didn't understand. I know you said no one can help you but i hope you will re-consider your stance.

Knight of Albion

Very well said.

Jew, Christian or Muslim (or anything else) - We are all brothers and sisters.
All worshipping the same God but by a different name. Or even the same God with the same name but a different ideology.

Whatever faith one subscribes to, that faith is 'dead' when not animated by goodwill and acts of kindness and Service.

Flankerl

Sorry, but could you elaborate please? i didn't understand. I know you said no one can help you but i hope you will re-consider your stance.

The al-Sauds are the biggest financial backers of terrorism in the whole world.

The only reason they dont get invaded and their heads blown off is that they got oil and that american politicians are the retarded.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
The al-Sauds are the biggest financial backers of terrorism in the whole world.

The only reason they dont get invaded and their heads blown off is that they got oil and that american politicians are the retarded.

Hey Cowgirl! that's a serious allegation. lol :D Are you American or an Israeli by the way? only those who strips the lands of others and build their nations over the bodies of others speaks in this way (i.e. USA & Israel).

American politicians are like kids with guns, but they are no dumb. Iraq was vulnerable when it was invaded and they went there for oil. Saudi Arabia is stable and a very strong ally of the US in the region. It's not like Saddam wasn't an ally, but it was just time to get rid of him.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
It is bitterly cold outside, but this from the Times of Israel brings some warmth …Good stuff.

Sounds good from the kids, but what the Israeli officials wish for the Syrian kids is far a different thing.

“We will return Syria back to the Stone Age,” an Israeli minister was quoted as saying in British paper, the Sunday Times. The paper reported that this sentiment was communicated to Damascus via a third party.

Reference: Report: Israel threatens to ‘return Syria back to the Stone Age’

Knight of Albion

Sounds good from the kids, but what the Israeli officials wish for the Syrian kids is far a different thing.

“We will return Syria back to the Stone Age,” an Israeli minister was quoted as saying in British paper, the Sunday Times. The paper reported that this sentiment was communicated to Damascus via a third party.

Reference: Report: Israel threatens to ‘return Syria back to the Stone Age’

The report is from 2010 and refers to threatened Hezbollah attacks against Israel.

The quote is third hand, off the record and unattributed...
It may be true, then again it may be completely made up.
It means nothing unless it can be sourced and verified. And even then it's only one person's view.

In any case, aren't you missing the point? In Syria its Muslims killing Muslims (and Christians).

Knight of Albion

And it's the same story in Iraq, Afghanistan and wherever Islamic extremists raise their banner...

It is the men of violence who are the 'enemy'.

Time to end the endless cycle of violence and give peace a chance.