• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Israeli kids and Syrian refugees

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
The al-Sauds are the biggest financial backers of terrorism in the whole world.

I do agree with this , but i believe it's would not happened without the green light of USA .

So USA fianancial Bin Laden and fianacial with Saudi Arabia and Qatar the Terrorism in Syria

Last edited:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
And that has anything to do with aid given to Syrians by kids in Israel... how?

my point is the same regime killed thousands of Palestini and Leboness civilians and kids , so pretending aid some kids is failed acting scene .

If you considerate aid , i considerate it make up , to ecrase the picture of Israeli kids write msg on bombs to Palestini kids
It's just acting scene , when the same regime killed kids in Palestine and Lebanon.

the Israeli army had the habit to kill innocent kids , and seige them and occupate ...etc , so it's amazing day when it's aid the victimes of Syrian war
any way they will be killed by Israeli bombs if the war begin ,between Syria and Israel !!! because they would become legal target !!!

so same RF members in other threads, justify to Israeli army to kill Arab innocents (among them of course kids) by the name fighting terrorism .

So the lion (Israeli army) of Flankerl had compassion heart right now !!! to be sorry about Syria civilians !!!!

the same regime killed thousands of kids and innocents by bombing them in Lebonon and Palestine , so I hate the double face " double stand ".

Last edited:

Flankerl

Hey Cowgirl! that's a serious allegation. lol :D

Not really. Where do you think the world wide network of muslim terrorism got its money from?
Let me guess, the evil Zionists.

Are you American or an Israeli by the way?

I've got an austrian passport and also EU citizenship.

only those who strips the lands of others and build their nations over the bodies of others speaks in this way (i.e. USA & Israel).

Of course. :rolleyes:

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
The al-Sauds are the biggest financial backers of terrorism in the whole world.

The only reason they dont get invaded and their heads blown off is that they got oil and that american politicians are the retarded.

Weird. You like to day dream blowing up Saudis, laugh when a rocket kills a Palestinian baby, yet it's only the Muslims who are bloodthirsty.

Knight of Albion

Let us remember that apart from dishonouring and defiling the religion they claim to follow and 'represent' Islamic extremists are killing mostly fellow Muslims.
So Muslims are suffering as well as Jews and Christians...

Each death is no more or less sad, irrespective of which religion the victim followed.

We are all brothers and sisters...

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Not really. Where do you think the world wide network of muslim terrorism got its money from?
Let me guess, the evil Zionists.

You guessed it right. Smart!

I've got an austrian passport and also EU citizenship.

Of course. :rolleyes:

That's weird. Usually people would say simply "i'm Austrian", meaning you are an Israeli originally? ;)

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
You guessed it right. Smart!
-
That's weird. Usually people would say simply "i'm Austrian", meaning you are an Israeli originally? ;)
I suspect that on both accounts your skills as an amateur detective fail you. Have you considered taking notes from Benedict Cumberbatch's performance? Might help you think outside the box and become less guided by patterns of indoctrination.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I suspect that on both accounts your skills as an amateur detective fail you. Have you considered taking notes from Benedict Cumberbatch's performance? Might help you think outside the box and become less guided by patterns of indoctrination.

Wow. I didn't see that coming, certainly not from you, lol. You appear to be more aggressive than your usual self. I wasn't being serious in my last post so take it easy, we are cousins after all. ;)