• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[FOR MUSLIMS] Am I, as a Christian, Officially a Disbeliever/Kaffir under these conditions?

azim24

Be careful about saying things about Allah,Messenger of Allah(peace be upon him) and Islam.Because Allah says in Quran "Surely (as for) those who speak evil things of Allah and His Messenger, Allah has cursed them in this world and the here after, and He has prepared for them a chastisement bringing disgrace " Al-Ahzab -(33-57) and also there is a hadith
Volume 4, Book 56, Number 814:
Narrated Anas:
There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat-al-Baqara and Al-Imran, and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again and he used to say: "Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him." Then Allah caused him to die, and the people buried him, but in the morning they saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, "This is the act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and took his body out of it because he had run away from them." They again dug the grave deeply for him, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, "This is an act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and threw his body outside it, for he had run away from them." They dug the grave for him as deep as they could, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. So they believed that what had befallen him was not done by human beings and had to leave him thrown (on the ground).

firedragon

Veteran Member
What about angels like Jibril? Are they not also divine in the sense they are divinities (but not deities)?

No mate. In Islam or in the Quranic context they are not considered divine. Only the God is divine. Divine is a word used for us humans placing anything in par with the value of THE GOD. (Allah. Al Ilah. The Divinity or THE GOD).

Are you serious ? Of course there is a difference, nowhere in the Quran it says we can ask dead people.
People who lived in the time of Muhammad asked Muhammad, the sons of Jacob asked their father when he was alive.
Nothing in the verses you gave me say someone asked a dead person for help.
Really? You want a verse like "O Muhammad, the dead cannot intercept" or maybe, "Dead people's interception is not accepted since they are dead."
God invites people to think and reason with the numerous verses that exists in Quran, e.g. in Al-Haj (46)

"So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason"
Sometimes he wants us to think and interpret his words. Should he really say everything directly to make us understand?!
It is a big mistake to stick to what you say without any justifiable proofs and keep saying It is wrong because I think or I believe.
The following verse, along with all the verses I sent you before shows that upon death we just leave the physical body and the soul still exists and by death we don't lose our powers (the tense of the verse is present tense). When one can intercept with his physical body he can do it after death, too.
Al-Tawbah (105)

"for Allah will see your deeds, and [so, will] His Messenger and the believers."
the messenger and the believers see your deeds and also the God. Why this verse has used God, the prophet, and the believers together? Think.

That which is not within a person’s ability to do something, such as seeking intercession from the dead and occupants of graves, or from a living person who is absent, believing that he is able to hear and meet one’s need.
This is the kind of intercession that constitutes shirk, which is clearly forbidden in many verses of the Qur’aan and ahaadeeth from the Prophet (pbhu), because it ascribes to them attributes which belong only to the Creator, for He is the Ever-living Who never dies.
Give an example from Quran!!!

“....These are our intercessors with Allah...” [Yoonus 10:18]
It is not about interception. it is about worshiping anyone or anybody but God. Earlier i gave some examples from Quran about interception. Why do you think interception of people who are alive is not shirk and that of dead people is shirk!!!

In the same way, the contemporary mushrikoon say “the awliya’ (‘saints’) intercede for us; we cannot ask of Allah (directly) so we ask them and they ask of Allah.”
And they say that the Prophet (pbhu) and all the Prophets and righteous people were given the power of intercession, and we call upon them and say, intercede for us as Allah has given them the power of intercession.
it is totally wrong. We ask God and also ask the prophets and the saints to intercept, too. Because Quran advises us to do so. Because God loves them a lot. Refer to the examples i Provided earlier.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), even though he will be given the power of intercession on the Day of Resurrection, will not be able to use it until after Allah has given him permission and has approved of the one for whom intercession is to be made.
You mean prophet Mohammad had the power of interception and then upon death lost it and then God will give it back to him. Prove it by a verse from Quran

Hence he did not let his ummah ask him to intercede for them in this world, and that was not narrated from any one of his Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them)
In fact there are numerous hadiths about interception of dead people, but you label them fake and why? because you think they are fake. Your beliefs are more credible than hadiths!!!

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
That's why i said that the blessings (blessings not prayers) to Prophets Muhammad are sent to him on Friday : meaning people who after their prayer send their blessings to him ( meaning : allahoma sally ala Muhammad kayma salat a3la ibrahim w ahli ibrahim etc)
Sorry, but I don't get it?

Why would an ordinary Muslims give their blessings to Muhammad, who supposedly already being a prophet, and (again, "supposedly") already in Paradise????

To me, I thought blessings come from the "superior" to those who have not. So it should be the prophet giving blessings to the people, not the other way around.

Offering blessings to those already have ascended, would seem like pointless exercises, especially one such as the Prophet.

Do you also give blessings to each and every prophets? Giving blessings them would also be equally meaningless.

Islam is a strange religion with backward practices.

Muffled

Jesus in me
While religion with God would be like...?

From what I see, it seems plenty obvious that God-belief is no help in making religion safer. Quite the opposite really.

For the apostle Paul it meant he was bit by a viper and didn't die.

Muffled

Jesus in me
The foolish among the people will say, "What has turned them away from their qiblah, which they used to face?" Say, "To Allah belongs the east and the west. He guides whom He wills to a straight path." 2:142
And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not make the qiblah which you used to face except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who would turn back on his heels. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful. 2:143

Those verses lead me to believe Muslims should receive Jesus as Lord and Savior. After all one must heed the messenger.

azim24

Those verses lead me to believe Muslims should receive Jesus as Lord and Savior. After all one must heed the messenger.
In this verse the messenger is Muhammad(peace be upon him).Eesa(jesus)is our prophet and in a hadith it is said like that:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I am the closest of the people to the son of Mary. The prophets are brothers from different mothers and there is no prophet between him and myself.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 3258, Sahih Muslim 2365
We worship just Allah.We will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah
O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. 4:171
Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant of Allah , nor would the angels near [to Him]. And whoever disdains His worship and is arrogant - He will gather them to Himself all together. 4:172
And as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, He will give them in full their rewards and grant them extra from His bounty. But as for those who disdained and were arrogant, He will punish them with a painful punishment, and they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or helper.4:173 Quran

Offering blessings to those already have ascended, would seem like pointless exercises, especially one such as the Prophet.
God, Send blessings on Muhammad and on his family

We offer blessings to the prophet:
1. Because by saying God, we show that we believe there is no God, but him.
2. To show that we believe in the other world to which we will go after death. (The prophet is waiting for his followers there)
3. To show that we believe in his prophethood.
4. Because the phrase 'his family' shows that we believe in the 12 Imams after him. The Imams who are his descendants.
These are four main pillars of Islam. The fifth which is the last is Justice.
Cheers.

When our savior, Mahdi, arrives at the same time Christians' savior will arrive, too. Their followers will join them and they, hand in hand, save humanity from injustice. So, you are dead right; we believe in Jesus Christ as well.
We believe in all the messengers sent by God. Our holy book, Quran, contains the names of some of them, e.g. Adam, Noah, David, Abraham, Solomon, Esmaeil, Joseph, Moses, Jesus (and Miriam his Mother), Muhammad and numerous other ones.

Muffled

Jesus in me
In this verse the messenger is Muhammad(peace be upon him).Eesa(jesus)is our prophet and in a hadith it is said like that:
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “I am the closest of the people to the son of Mary. The prophets are brothers from different mothers and there is no prophet between him and myself.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 3258, Sahih Muslim 2365
We worship just Allah.We will not worship except Allah and not associate anything with Him and not take one another as lords instead of Allah
O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs. 4:171
Never would the Messiah disdain to be a servant of Allah , nor would the angels near [to Him]. And whoever disdains His worship and is arrogant - He will gather them to Himself all together. 4:172
And as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, He will give them in full their rewards and grant them extra from His bounty. But as for those who disdained and were arrogant, He will punish them with a painful punishment, and they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or helper.4:173 Quran

I believe Hadiths are men's ideas and not the word of God.

I believe Mohammed can't be The messenger if Jesus is a messenger. I believe Jesus is Allah in the flesh so that He is more than a messenger. The idea of Jesus being a mere messenger is not in the Qu'ran even though it is translated that way in the text you are listing.

Muffled

Jesus in me
When our savior, Mahdi, arrives at the same time Christians' savior will arrive, too. Their followers will join them and they, hand in hand, save humanity from injustice. So, you are dead right; we believe in Jesus Christ as well.
We believe in all the messengers sent by God. Our holy book, Quran, contains the names of some of them, e.g. Adam, Noah, David, Abraham, Solomon, Esmaeil, Joseph, Moses, Jesus (and Miriam his Mother), Muhammad and numerous other ones.

If you believed in Jesus you would do what He says to do but you do not.

The only other one we are expecting to arrive is the Devil incarnate and you are ripe to receive this evil one.

Each prophet was sent by God to resend his words which had been distorted by the followers of the preceding prophe. Muhammad after Jesus; Jesus after Moses; and all the way back to Adam.
We believe in Jesus because we believe that Muhammad's, Jesus', Abraham's, Moses', Josef's, and all the other prophets' words were all the same. The followers distort and alter the teachings and the holy books, so each time there was a need for a new messenger.
And in the near future, MAHDI will shoulder this great responsibility.

azim24

I believe Hadiths are men's ideas and not the word of God.

I believe Mohammed can't be The messenger if Jesus is a messenger. I believe Jesus is Allah in the flesh so that He is more than a messenger. The idea of Jesus being a mere messenger is not in the Qu'ran even though it is translated that way in the text you are listing.
There are many ayaaths about christians and Jesus.Our messenger is Muhammad(peace be upon him)I think it is better to talk about a topic we have knowledge and i recommend you to read Quran by this way maybe Allah may guide you :)
They say, " Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. All are devoutly obedient to Him,2:116
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward. 48:29
And from those who say, "We are Christians" We took their covenant; but they forgot a portion of that of which they were reminded. So We caused among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. And Allah is going to inform them about what they used to do. 5:14

O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book. 5:15
By which Allah guides those who pursue His pleasure to the ways of peace and brings them out from darknesses into the light, by His permission, and guides them to a straight path.5:16
They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.5:17 Quran

Sara Thinks

DID YOU KNOW KAFFIR EXISTS AMONG MUSLIMS ALSO? THERE ARE TRUE HONEST MUSLIMS, HYPOCRITE/MUNAFIQ MUSLIMS, ALSO KAFFIR MUSLIMS!

NOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF KAFFIR? AND WHAT ACTIONS MAKE ONE KAFIR?
REFER TO

Limo

The only other one we are expecting to arrive is the Devil incarnate and you are ripe to receive this evil one.
We don't believe in Jesus-Christ. Jesus-Christ is not exist.
We believe in El-Messiah, the human being and prophet

Muffled

Jesus in me
Each prophet was sent by God to resend his words which had been distorted by the followers of the preceding prophe. Muhammad after Jesus; Jesus after Moses; and all the way back to Adam.
We believe in Jesus because we believe that Muhammad's, Jesus', Abraham's, Moses', Josef's, and all the other prophets' words were all the same. The followers distort and alter the teachings and the holy books, so each time there was a need for a new messenger.
And in the near future, MAHDI will shoulder this great responsibility.

I believe Mohamed did not contradict Jesus so why then do you not do as He says?