Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
- Last Activity:
- Sep 21, 2020 at 10:56 AM
- Jan 12, 2006
- Featured Threads:
- Total Rating:
The Lost One, Male, from Where the hell am I?
I would hit the bottles, if I was drinking man, but I've never like the taste of alcohol. Sometimes I wonder what I've been missing. Jul 2, 2015
- gnostic was last seen:
- Viewing thread I got sick of being an atheist, Sep 21, 2020 at 10:56 AM
- Home Page:
- Where the hell am I?
- computer programmer (formerly a civil engineer)
I am actually agnostic, not gnostic, though I do finding Gnosticism and their scriptures/literature fascinating to read.
- Pi π
Though I am not personally religious, I do love reading religious literature that have myths, legends and folklore.
I love myths so much that I had created a website called Timeless Myths. It is their stories that fascinate me, not the religious belief, practice and customs.
Other things that interested me are arts, history and science (particularly physics and astronomy).