• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

[FOR MUSLIMS] Am I, as a Christian, Officially a Disbeliever/Kaffir under these conditions?

Muffled

Jesus in me
There are many ayaaths about christians and Jesus.Our messenger is Muhammad(peace be upon him)I think it is better to talk about a topic we have knowledge and i recommend you to read Quran by this way maybe Allah may guide you :)
They say, " Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. All are devoutly obedient to Him,2:116
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating [in prayer], seeking bounty from Allah and [His] pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from the trace of prostration. That is their description in the Torah. And their description in the Gospel is as a plant which produces its offshoots and strengthens them so they grow firm and stand upon their stalks, delighting the sowers - so that Allah may enrage by them the disbelievers. Allah has promised those who believe and do righteous deeds among them forgiveness and a great reward. 48:29
And from those who say, "We are Christians" We took their covenant; but they forgot a portion of that of which they were reminded. So We caused among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. And Allah is going to inform them about what they used to do. 5:14

O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book. 5:15
By which Allah guides those who pursue His pleasure to the ways of peace and brings them out from darknesses into the light, by His permission, and guides them to a straight path.5:16
They have certainly disbelieved who say that Allah is Christ, the son of Mary. Say, "Then who could prevent Allah at all if He had intended to destroy Christ, the son of Mary, or his mother or everyone on the earth?" And to Allah belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them. He creates what He wills, and Allah is over all things competent.5:17 Quran

I believe that is your problem. You use that as an excuse to ignore God.

I believe I have read the Qu'ran but I stopped reading the Saudi commentary because The Holy Spirit revealed that the commentary did not contain the truth.

I believe there is no question that Jesus guided me in my reading of the Qu'ran.

Muffled

Jesus in me
DID YOU KNOW KAFFIR EXISTS AMONG MUSLIMS ALSO? THERE ARE TRUE HONEST MUSLIMS, HYPOCRITE/MUNAFIQ MUSLIMS, ALSO KAFFIR MUSLIMS!

NOW WHAT IS THE MEANING OF KAFFIR? AND WHAT ACTIONS MAKE ONE KAFIR?
REFER TO
I believe by that standard I could never be kafir because the Truth (Jesus) lives in me.

Limo

I believe if you have not believe in Jesus as Allah in the flesh you have not believed in Allah.
This your belief but it doesn't mean that this is the write one.

Allah said in Quran "
And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son ['Iesa (Christ) ], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)].
Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.
The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation
That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son.
And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son.
"

All this anger from Allah because you've called a son to Allah. What About your saying that Jesus is Allah in flesh ?

Muffled

Jesus in me
This your belief but it doesn't mean that this is the write one.

Allah said in Quran "
And they say: "The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son ['Iesa (Christ) ], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)].
Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.
The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation
That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son.
And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son."

All this anger from Allah because you've called a son to Allah. What About your saying that Jesus is Allah in flesh ?
I believe it isn't the same thing.

I believe I did not find that in the Qu'ran but I did find this: "Far is it from His Holiness that He should have a son"

However that refers to reality not to attribution. The Bible certainly attributes sonship to Jesus:
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

I believe I can explain this if you are willing to listen but my experience is that people stick with what they have been indoctrinated.

Limo

I believe it isn't the same thing.

I believe I did not find that in the Qu'ran but I did find this: "Far is it from His Holiness that He should have a son"

However that refers to reality not to attribution. The Bible certainly attributes sonship to Jesus:
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.

I believe I can explain this if you are willing to listen but my experience is that people stick with what they have been indoctrinated.
Allah in Qur'an has negated the attribute, the reality, the feasibility, the possibility,,, of having a son
He has called this as the biggest lie not only because of Christians but other religions as well
Even pagans at prophet Mohamed time were saying angles are Allah's daughters
It's a dead case in islam