• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Judaism have Doctrine of Original Sin and if not why does Christianity?

I Only want to Come here and Learn.. I DONT WISH any harm to Anyone or to seem Retarded or Stupid .. So Allow me to eXpand on the SUBJECT.

I feel that there are so many things that We have been Left out on. By People who simply want to go along with the flow.

instead of studying and learning and stepping out side of the box..

here is a study I have done on HEBREW Language and the Old Testament and How it has been Translated into Modern languages today.

Please Let me know what You think...

I will Post the INFO in the next Message

Hallelujah

Hallelujah.... Glory and Light / Lucifer to God / Ya- Whea
Halo........A luminous circle, usually prismatically colored, round the sun or moon,
Hologram......Illuminating AN object with coherent light Halogen..... lamp...LIGHT
Aladdin...Allah'Din ...ONE WITH a magic lamp OR LIGHT OR FIRE
Allah..... The Pagan Arabian Moon God. of Mohammed's TRIBE And Family.
Allah' Uzza ..... The Daughter Mediator / Messenger of Allah...Mohammed's TRIBE And Family god.
Allat..... Also The Daughter Mediator / Messenger of Allah...Mohammed's TRIBE And Family god.

HALLAL. Or Hay-Lale' .....a Hebrew word. In..... Isa 14:12 '/ Hebrew # 1966 and 1984 הילל and הלל

Meaning - (in the sense of brightness); The morning star: - Lucifer IN English Bible Translation ...
SHINING OR BRIGHT OR GLORY to shine; to boast; glory, give [light],
Halley's Comet......a FIERY OBJECT IN SPACE ...GLOWING AND SHINING
Hallucination.... visual~ illusion,- images.
Haloid.....Form of a halogen Haloscope or Halometer.... Instrument to read bright spots of light in the sky, often on a luminous ring or halo Halogenation....... Creation of Halogen substance
Halesia - A tree with white bright flowers. Halite - naturally occurring crystalline shine
Haliograph - using mirrors and light for communications Heliography - photographic process in relation to exposure to light
Halothane....... A vapour fluorine that is unstable in light
Haloing....... A circular band of colored light around a light source
Halon-......carbons used as fire-extinguishing agents.
Halation.....tricks of lighting. Hallucination.... visual~ illusion,- images.
Alligator.......The REPTILE animal Alligator a Large Lizard Who Basks and Pleasures Itself in SUN LIGHT and LIGHTs Warmth
Lucent.......Giving off light Luscher.....light-absorbing testing
LUSCA....... Italian.Baby name.... Meaning: Bringer Of Light. /
Lucifer Lucifer...... an Italian word meaning Light
Lucien.........Italian.Baby name. Lucent....... .Giving off light;
luminous Luminescence The emission of light Lucentis....... Loss of light.
Luculent - bright; shining Lucis - light Lucifugous - light- shunning or avoiding
Lucerna lamp) oil lamps Luzerno - glowworm (the plant was so called in allusion to its bright seeds);
Luciform- Having, in some respects, the nature of light; resembling light
Lucid- suffused with light
Leucine- a white crystalline essential amino acid Lucite - rings -a synthetic organic effected by light

Halleluja - Allah and Lucifer to God....

Would You say that - God is Lucifer and Allah. or
Light, Glory . Brightness .. and Warmth and excitement of spirit,

But ---- Allah AND Lucifer are not GOD .. But His Character

I don't mean to be Blasphemous . But LOOK at the ORIGINAL Meanings of Hallah / Allah and Lucifer.

And they Mean Light, Glory. Brightness and Attraction.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I don't mean to be Blasphemous . But LOOK at the ORIGINAL Meanings of Hallah / Allah and Lucifer

Allah
1702, Arabic name for the Supreme Being, from Arabic Allahu, contraction of al-Ilahu, from al "the" + Ilah "God," related to Hebrew Elohim.​

Lucifer
Old English Lucifer "Satan," also "morning star," from Latin Lucifer "morning star," literally "light-bringing," from lux (genitive lucis) "light" (see light (n.)) + ferre "carry" (see infer).

Belief that it was the proper name of Satan began with its use in Bible to translate Greek Phosphoros, which translates Hebrew Helel ben Shahar in Isaiah xiv:12 -- "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!" [KJV] Because of the mention of a fall from Heaven, the verse was interpreted by Christians as a reference to Satan, even though it is literally a reference to the King of Babylon (cf. Isaiah xiv:4).

Lucifer match "friction match" is from 1831. Adjectival forms include Luciferian, Luciferine, Luciferous. There was a noted Bishop Lucifer of Cagliari in Sardinia in the 4th century, regarded locally as a saint.​

Source:
Online Etymology Dictionary

Care to try again?

Sure, Lets Try it all over again.

BUT Lets Finish the Topic. in COMPLETE FACTS....

The Fact is == The Quran Reads,..

................ Sura 3:62 READS

La Ilaha ha iIla Allah Meaning --
(There is no iIlah except Allah ), ~~~~~~~~~~~~

............ And Sura 52:43 READS

Have they and iIlah another than Allah), Meaning ---
( Do they have Another Illah Beside Allah ? ),~~~~~~~~~~~~

..................And Sura 20:97 READS

Your iIlah is Allah), Meaning ---
As Stated ------- Illah and Allah are not the SAME Meaning.

True --- The Word iLLA - is the Arabic , Chaldean, Hebrew, Pagan NAME for the god. .....

the god. .../ . the god. or A god,

.........................A N Y - - G O D......./ Take your pick !

The god... ! . But Allah, is the NAME - of This Arabic god.

Allah is the NAME.............

iLLA - is A Common Pagan, basic Aramiac, Common TO THE LAND, Native, Original NAME.

A ROOT WORD.

Meaning ... the god.... OR a god - 0r Some god...

Allah === is -The Name and the CHARACTER and -- THE - NATURE and Description AND IMAGE

- of this PAGAN Tribal god.

The name of the pagan TRIBAL god / iLLA was ===== Allah.

The gods NAME was Literally .. Allah.

The Name of the god and the DAUGHTERS of Allah were

The 2 MOON goddess .- of Lights - the 2 Daughters / intercessors - named .......

..Alllat and Allah'UZZA

____________ F U R T H E R M O R E

Mohammed Prayed and BOWED down... to these Daughters of Allah.. Calling them Intercessor spirits of Allah.

Alllat and Allah'UZZA

You Fail to To provide because

There is no History of a God = named Allah. or His CLAIMS-
of Being the God of the BIble.

before Mohammed.

That is The Facts.......

.You can Choose to Follow Mohammed Your Spiritual Father and Prophet.......? ... .......... if you Wish.

Is Mohammed the Father of Your Faith...
? this CLAIM you make /. ?

He is the SOLA... First .. ORIGINATOR.. the Father and PROPHET of YOUR Faith.

Faith with no History And NO biblical Evidence. jUST your Quran..... ?

But REMEMBER.. before Your Father / Prophet MOhammed eXisted.

There is no history of Allah.. or his CLAIMS.

Being the God of the Bible -- or of Abraham,

Allah Does have History of being the MOON god with

2 goddess .- of Lights - the 2 Daughters Of ALLAH

/ intercessors - named .........Alllat and Allah'UZZA.

Mohammed Bowed and Prayed to Allah and His 2 Daughters.

Will You /> ? ? ?

Last edited:
That's Why Catholics and Muslims - worship the Same god.;

While the Pope Kisses His Quran........ and prays With Muslims... TEACHING the Faith of His Father

Mohammed and His SOLE / SOLA Quran,

First of all, - I want to thank You for reading My Posts. I admit it is a very, very Deep subject.

if You stand back and Re= READ the POSTS, You Will BEGIN to understand. I do not wish to Offend the People here by changing the Topic too much, BUT........

Please Allow me to INTRODUCE You - to EVEN - another Word Mystery..

Remember the Canaanite God Baal or Bail ?

BAAL - BELL - the Canaanite God

His Shape, at Times = Was the ROUND Shape.

Words that relate to the god Baal or Bell ARE as Follows.

Ball, Balloon, Bulb, Bowl, Hole, Axle, Revolve, Dill, Doll, Skull, Swell, are all -*[Round,]

Well-*[Water well / Fender well,] ~ Pail, Wheel, Bell, Bail,*[of hay,] ALSO a Will, Could be a Round Scrolled up Paper.

Shilling-*[Round Coin,] Shield-*[Round,] Smile-*[Round,] Island-*[Round,]

Pile, Hill, ...... Heel-*Bread* or a Foot, Nail, Kneel, Mill-*[Wind Mill]/ [Grinding Mill,]

Bowl, Belly, Gall-*a Fishes belly , Boil, Coil, Bowell, Shell, Seal-*Round Wax For Sealing, Sail, Bald, Rail-*Stairs,-*[Round,]

Till-[ To Dig in a Round Circular Motion,] Awl,,-*[Round,] Nail,*Fingernail, are all -*[Round,]

Hardware Nail- / *Head of Nail,-*[Round,]

Snail, Reel, Mole-*Round bump, / Bill-*[Birds Curved Bill,] ROUND ! .... Bible a Roll , scroll, Scroll, Valley, Kneel,......................... Fell-*Means to Topple Trees over,

................................................ Baal Bail

Fall, Knob, Knull, Hull, Bull-*Curved Horns, , Bow,- are all -*[Round,]

ALSO Related words are Squeel-*To Raise up Voice, / Wail-*To Raise up Voice, / Call-*To Raise up Voice,/ Yell -*To Raise up Voice,/
Gell-* To Raise or Gell Up, All Dealing With Words that are a ROUND Shape ... :clap

Can You think of More ? ?:faint:

:help:

Last edited:

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
First of all, - I want to thank You for reading My Posts. I admit it is a very, very Deep subject.

if You stand back and Re= READ the POSTS, You Will BEGIN to understand. I do not wish to Offend the People here by changing the Topic too much, BUT........:help:

I do not mean to be unkind or uncharitable, but having gone through all of your posts - on this and other threads - they are virtually incomprehensible.

You may think your incoherent ramblings make sense, but they do not. You may think that you have presented facts, but you have not. There is no way to respond to your posts because there really is nothing there to grab hold of to discuss.

Maybe it would help if you told us about yourself. You know, things like: your age; the part of the world you live in; how it is that you are, or consider yourself to be, Jewish; what kind of education,secular and religious, you have had; what kinds of medical issues you have faced in your life, be they mental or physical; your occupation; why, if you consider yourself to be Jewish, your refer to Hebrew scripture, the Tanakh, as the Old Testament.

L'shalom,

Peter

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
Ashlandsal said:
Id Like to discuss the Topic. This all has to Begin with the first book of the bible.

maybe creXifiction and some others could learn here

GOD...in the begening you will FIND .

God Gave Eve & Adam Eternal life, Adam & eve Lived to be 900 yrs
old.... Remember ....

This was the lifespan & health of Mankind....
What happened ?

Man began to break more of Gods conmandments, distroying his health.
Not keeeping clean., eating nasty filthy animals,, sodomy., beastality ,
adultery ., whoredom & fornication.

These things cause diseases & germs that have OVER time distroyed
man.. Spreading their diseases & ill health distroYing the long life that
we had in the begening ,.

Thus man is lucky TODAY to make it to live to 60 yrs old
Compared to 900 yrs old.

He has been distroying his health BY not following the biblical
comandments... from the begening.
PolygamY as discribed in the bible....allows women to have husbands..

No prostitution, no fornication, that was how man has distroyed
himself.....

Thats Y the sin was punishable by death.
Now its not a matter of ....anything You can do to keep life
preserved...Man is at the end of his road......

We have the aids virus, syphilis hepatitis Gonorrhea and many many
more diseases spread from sex.
Man can no longer live to be 900........Jesus has come & established a
fulfilment of the law....IN him we can Have eternal life...

It dont do any good to kill man kind in wholescale floods, whole cities
wiped out....

The Animals, & all the people all the plants burned & cleansed AS GOD has
the JEWS to do....to protect mankind.

Sometimes we have to Quarantine Animals and Plants. True,

It dont do any good to kill people & animals for beastality........or
sodomites. Because Man is not gonna live / function past 100 yrs old .

Its not the point of the OLD LAW...Just to kill bec they broke a law..

The law was to protect.. I hope this Clears up this question;

God Bless All..

Huh???? :confused:

dantech

Sure, Lets Try it all over again.

BUT Lets Finish the Topic. in COMPLETE FACTS....

The Fact is == The Quran Reads,..

................ Sura 3:62 READS

La Ilaha ha iIla Allah Meaning --
(There is no iIlah except Allah ), ~~~~~~~~~~~~

............ And Sura 52:43 READS

Have they and iIlah another than Allah), Meaning ---
( Do they have Another Illah Beside Allah ? ),~~~~~~~~~~~~

..................And Sura 20:97 READS

Your iIlah is Allah), Meaning ---
As Stated ------- Illah and Allah are not the SAME Meaning.

True --- The Word iLLA - is the Arabic , Chaldean, Hebrew, Pagan NAME for the god. .....

the god. .../ . the god. or A god,

.........................A N Y - - G O D......./ Take your pick !

The god... ! . But Allah, is the NAME - of This Arabic god.

Allah is the NAME.............

iLLA - is A Common Pagan, basic Aramiac, Common TO THE LAND, Native, Original NAME.

A ROOT WORD.

Meaning ... the god.... OR a god - 0r Some god...

Allah === is -The Name and the CHARACTER and -- THE - NATURE and Description AND IMAGE

- of this PAGAN Tribal god.

The name of the pagan TRIBAL god / iLLA was ===== Allah.

The gods NAME was Literally .. Allah.

The Name of the god and the DAUGHTERS of Allah were

The 2 MOON goddess .- of Lights - the 2 Daughters / intercessors - named .......

..Alllat and Allah'UZZA

____________ F U R T H E R M O R E

Mohammed Prayed and BOWED down... to these Daughters of Allah.. Calling them Intercessor spirits of Allah.

Alllat and Allah'UZZA

You Fail to To provide because

There is no History of a God = named Allah. or His CLAIMS-
of Being the God of the BIble.

before Mohammed.

That is The Facts.......

.You can Choose to Follow Mohammed Your Spiritual Father and Prophet.......? ... .......... if you Wish.

Is Mohammed the Father of Your Faith...
? this CLAIM you make /. ?

He is the SOLA... First .. ORIGINATOR.. the Father and PROPHET of YOUR Faith.

Faith with no History And NO biblical Evidence. jUST your Quran..... ?

But REMEMBER.. before Your Father / Prophet MOhammed eXisted.

There is no history of Allah.. or his CLAIMS.

Being the God of the Bible -- or of Abraham,

Allah Does have History of being the MOON god with

2 goddess .- of Lights - the 2 Daughters Of ALLAH

/ intercessors - named .........Alllat and Allah'UZZA.

Mohammed Bowed and Prayed to Allah and His 2 Daughters.

Will You /> ? ? ?

I'm sorry my friend, but it seems we may have a language barrier.

By the way, the character size, and colors don't help us to understand your point.

Tumah

Veteran Member
By the way, the character size, and colors don't help us to understand your point.

What are you talking about?? The colors and sizes add an artistic flair to what is otherwise just an amalgamation of various random, completely unrelated words.

dantech

What are you talking about?? The colors and sizes add an artistic flair to what is otherwise just an amalgamation of various random, completely unrelated words.

Lol.
I see many people whose first language is not English who write exactly like that. One paragraph per sentence, random colors around the post, bigger and different font.

I don't know what causes them to write that way.

Earwee

Wow this Website is pretty Cool.

do not KNOW for sure, that Judaism teaches the Concept of Original Sin.

I do not Find a Book or Faith Called Judaism being LABELED as Judaism in the Scriptures.

No Believers were following the LAW OF Judah.

Judaism, I find. is TRULLY - A - Late, Modern, Liberal Diversion and LABEL. Probably, Judaism Was the NAME that the Non jEWISH people were Calling the jEWS who were Practicing the Torah and LAW of MOSES.

I don't find Anyone Centering a Faith around the Son of Jacob. / Judah/.

Where do you think the LABEL Judaism . Came from, ?

Ill bet You . You truly Do not Know,

So the answer could be IMPOSSIBLE to answer.

Because Judaism, has no Teaching. ?

Levite

Higher and Higher

I do not Find a Book or Faith Called Judaism being LABELED as Judaism in the Scriptures.

Judaism, I find. is TRULLY - A - Late, Modern, Liberal Diversion and LABEL. Probably, Judaism Was the NAME that the Non jEWISH people were Calling the jEWS who were Practicing the Torah and LAW of MOSES.

You need to do some research on Judaism. The Jewish People have many names, including Hebrews, Israel, Yeshurun (Jeshurun), Zion, and others. The name Jewish/Judaism comes from the Greco-Roman name for the Land of Israel, Ioudaea/Judea.

For us, we began as Ivrim (Hebrews) and have used other names, and taken upon ourselves the name Yehudim (Jews, Judeans), our primary identity has always been Am Yisrael or B'nai Yisrael: the People Israel.

These names have been with us since Biblical times, and our history-- replete with usage of all those names and others-- is extraordinarily well-documented. As is our religion, from its bases in the Tanach (Hebrew Bible) through the writing of the Talmud and the evolutions of law and practice in the Middle Ages, through to the development of modern movements in the post-Enlightenment era.

You might wish to read H.H. Ben-Sasson's A History of the Jewish People, or at least Raymond Scheindlin's A Short History of the Jewish People, as well as something like Introduction to Judaism: A Source Book, by Lydia Kukoff, or To Be A Jew, by Hayim Halevi Donin. Hell, at this point, even the wikipedia entries on Judaism and Jews wouldn't hurt you.

Flankerl

Afroman - because i got high (Orginial) - YouTube

joint.gif

dantech

You need to do some research on Judaism. The Jewish People have many names, including Hebrews, Israel, Yeshurun (Jeshurun), Zion, and others. The name Jewish/Judaism comes from the Greco-Roman name for the Land of Israel, Ioudaea/Judea.

For us, we began as Ivrim (Hebrews) and have used other names, and taken upon ourselves the name Yehudim (Jews, Judeans), our primary identity has always been Am Yisrael or B'nai Yisrael: the People Israel.
Levite, you have got to be more careful! You can't just go and write things like these on such a public forums. Those expert translators will think you meant that we began as blind men, even though you put "Hebrews" in parentheses.

Or, "Ivre" means "drunk" in French. It sounds kind of similar so Ivrim must mean "the drunks", because the suffix "im" shows plural.

How am I doing? On the money, right? :D

BruceDLimber

While Judaism may indeed teach the existence of original sin, what it does NOT teach is inheritance of sin!!

I refer you to Ezekiel 18:14-20 for the details.

Which makes it all the more ironic that though Christians claim to accept the Jewish scriptures as part of their Bible, some of them (tho' not all) do indeed also try to assert inheritance of sin!

Peace, :)

Bruce

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist

Let me recommend that you check out this website: Judaism 101