• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Judaism have Doctrine of Original Sin and if not why does Christianity?

roger1440

I do stuff
I don't that Judaism Teaches Much of anything from the BIble.

Most jEWS do not Follow the Bible or Even Like the BIble.

I honestly think that iF Abraham and Jacob or Gideon were to Return back to Israel today. The jEWs would Criminalize them for POLYGAMY

Take away their Wifes and Children and Vilify them as Evil and Perverted.

I have a Parable for the Condition of the Majority of jEWS and MOST all of CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS.

around the world.. THey have a Stone, Saved for The POLYGAMOUS Abraham and Jacob and for Gideon, and All of the Polygamous Prophets and Men of God.

Should they ever return back to Earth. You would Lock them Up, Take away their Wives and Kids and Condemn them.

I don't Understand the Desire for Christians to PRETEND that They have some sort of Admiration or Connection with Abraham and Jacob.

the Desire for Christians to PLAY and Convince Others that They have Admiration and a special Love and RESPECT for these Polygamous Prophets and men of the BIBLE.

and their Many , Many Wives and Families

If they were around TODAY. They would be Spit upon and hated and Killed by the Christian And jEWISH world. !

With the IDEA of ORIGIONAL Sin... Even though the Teaching of Original Sin......... may be Old Testament.

People in Judaism and Christianity will SEEK to change it and MOLD it .. INTO their OWN twisted Version.

What do you think ?
What do I think? When I see someone going many different directions at once, he/she has no target or point.

roger1440

I do stuff
All this is very interesting. However, one possibility has been overlooked: that original sin is a notion cooked up by cynical priests to get power over people. The fact that the idea is not found in all varieties of christianity makes this look likely.
[FONT=&quot]Wow, another conspiracy theory. Next you are going to say it was cooked up on the “grassy knoll”.

bond1.jpg
[/FONT]

Looncall

[FONT=&quot]Wow, another conspiracy theory. Next you are going to say it was cooked up on the “grassy knoll”.

bond1.jpg
[/FONT]

It just seems obvious to me, looking in from the outside. A system where everyone is told they are automatically guilty and that the clerics are the ones who are to help with that guilt sure looks like some kind of scam, even if it may not have been intended as such originally.

For a satirical account of a similar notion, although regrettably a bit crude, search for "kissing Hank's'" on the web.

At first I was sort of shocked to see the Post by this creXifiction Character.

Saying that He does not feel that Judaism Teaches Much of anything from the BIble.

And that Most jEWS do not Follow the Bible or Even Like the BIble.

I can truly see the Point creXifiction is Making.

The Jews today do not Sacrifice for sin atonement or ban sodomy and adultery and do not Bann fornication.

They also do not practice Abrahamic / Jacob Polygamy type Marriage.
But they also do not Bann Eating Pork or Bann anything.

They just allow people to live in freedom and worship who and how they please. I agree that Most Jews TODAY would not Like the bible Law of Moses. or Even Like Abraham and Jacob, if they were to suddenly appear in Israel Today.

And I also Think that Catholics and Muslims too and Even Some Christians do Truly - PLAY and Pretend and try to Convince Others that - They REALLY DO = have some type of connection and great Un Wavering Admiration and a special Love and RESPECT and Great kinship - for these Polygamous Prophets and men of the BIBLE. With their Many Wives .

Look creXifiction. That is true. but just remember That Jews allow All Religions and all People to Have their Freedom.
I think that is a good idea to Allow Freedom.

Some People here at this Forum do not Agree.

Last edited:
Id Like to discuss the Topic. This all has to Begin with the first book of the bible.

maybe creXifiction and some others could learn here

GOD...in the begening you will FIND .

God Gave Eve & Adam Eternal life, Adam & eve Lived to be 900 yrs
old.... Remember ....

This was the lifespan & health of Mankind....
What happened ?

Man began to break more of Gods conmandments, distroying his health.
Not keeeping clean., eating nasty filthy animals,, sodomy., beastality ,
adultery ., whoredom & fornication.

These things cause diseases & germs that have OVER time distroyed
man.. Spreading their diseases & ill health distroYing the long life that
we had in the begening ,.

Thus man is lucky TODAY to make it to live to 60 yrs old
Compared to 900 yrs old.

He has been distroying his health BY not following the biblical
comandments... from the begening.
PolygamY as discribed in the bible....allows women to have husbands..

No prostitution, no fornication, that was how man has distroyed
himself.....

Thats Y the sin was punishable by death.
Now its not a matter of ....anything You can do to keep life
preserved...Man is at the end of his road......

We have the aids virus, syphilis hepatitis Gonorrhea and many many
more diseases spread from sex.
Man can no longer live to be 900........Jesus has come & established a
fulfilment of the law....IN him we can Have eternal life...

It dont do any good to kill man kind in wholescale floods, whole cities
wiped out....

The Animals, & all the people all the plants burned & cleansed AS GOD has
the JEWS to do....to protect mankind.

Sometimes we have to Quarantine Animals and Plants. True,

It dont do any good to kill people & animals for beastality........or
sodomites. Because Man is not gonna live / function past 100 yrs old .

Its not the point of the OLD LAW...Just to kill bec they broke a law..

The law was to protect.. I hope this Clears up this question;

God Bless All..

Last edited:

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
Id Like to discuss the Topic. This all has to Begin with the first book of the bible.

maybe creXifiction and some others could learn here

GOD...in the begening you will FIND .

God Gave Eve & Adam Eternal life, Adam & eve Lived to be 900 yrs
old.... Remember ....

This was the lifespan & health of Mankind....
What happened ?

900 years is not equivalent to 'eternal'

If something is eternal, it has no expiry date... it would surely live longer then a mere 900 years.

CMike

I don't that Judaism Teaches Much of anything from the BIble.

Most jEWS do not Follow the Bible or Even Like the BIble.

I honestly think that iF Abraham and Jacob or Gideon were to Return back to Israel today. The jEWs would Criminalize them for POLYGAMY

Take away their Wifes and Children and Vilify them as Evil and Perverted.

I have a Parable for the Condition of the Majority of jEWS and MOST all of CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS.

around the world.. THey have a Stone, Saved for The POLYGAMOUS Abraham and Jacob and for Gideon, and All of the Polygamous Prophets and Men of God.

Should they ever return back to Earth. You would Lock them Up, Take away their Wives and Kids and Condemn them.

I don't Understand the Desire for Christians to PRETEND that They have some sort of Admiration or Connection with Abraham and Jacob.

the Desire for Christians to PLAY and Convince Others that They have Admiration and a special Love and RESPECT for these Polygamous Prophets and men of the BIBLE.

and their Many , Many Wives and Families

If they were around TODAY. They would be Spit upon and hated and Killed by the Christian And jEWISH world. !

With the IDEA of ORIGIONAL Sin... Even though the Teaching of Original Sin......... may be Old Testament.

People in Judaism and Christianity will SEEK to change it and MOLD it .. INTO their OWN twisted Version.

What do you think ?

What I think? Your position is retarded.

Most christians don't follow their own bible or like their own bible.

Obviously your knowledge of jews and the Torah is nothing :facepalm:

CMike

Yes I agree with You.. Completely.

Also I would like to Add that if you REMEMBER . God Gave Man the Ability to have eternal life.

Adam. who broke Gods Law and GIFT. Only Lived for close to 1000 years. REMEMBER ?

So God wanted to Protect His Creation. and Blood Crimes such as Adultery and Sodomy and others. Were Punishable by the Death Penality.

I thank you for Your time

How many hundreds of thousands of jews did christians murder because they were jews?

roger1440

I do stuff
How many hundreds of thousands of jews did christians murder because they were jews?
“Hundreds of thousands” is an extremely low number. The Nazi’s alone killed over six million Jews. Granted the Nazi’s were not Christians but the persecution of the Jews had started with the Christians centuries earlier. All the Nazi’s did was to jump on the band wagon and bring the persecution to the next level by exterminating them.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
“Hundreds of thousands” is an extremely low number. The Nazi’s alone killed over six million Jews. Granted the Nazi’s were not Christians but the persecution of the Jews had started with the Christians centuries earlier. All the Nazi’s did was to jump on the band wagon and bring the persecution to the next level by exterminating them.

And prior to the NAZI's, pogroms in eastern Europe were notorious, with Good Friday being the typically most dangerous day.

Perhaps my Position is Retarded / But I do choose to Look at The Bible and all of the Facts.

Someone Here =- STATED that - My - knowledge of jews and the Torah is nothing .
But perhaps You miss My Point and the ORIGIONAL Meaning of my Post.

and that is. - SIMPLY if Abraham and Jacob were HERE Today. The jEWISH.. Christian and Muslim comunity = Would OUTCAST and CRIMINALIZE Them.
Thats all. I am not EQUATING the Torah -------- to Judaism....

Because Judaism does not Follow the Torah. The jEWS Today Completly Condemn and Denounce the Actions and Lifesyle of Abraham and Jacob .....

And they are not the Majority to BEGIN Living and following the LAW.. of the Torah.

Christians .. Would NOT Allow them. \

ALL I am saying is that. If jEWS were Stonning People today for Homosuality and Adultery .. The Christians WORLDWIDE would CONDEMN them and not Support them.
I know this is true.

If jEWS were living the POLYGAMY . plural marriage PRIESTHOOD.. and having Multiple Wifes, as men of God of the bible.

.. The Christians WORLDWIDE would CONDEMN them and not Support them.
I dont see any Point in pretending.

Its jUST a complete distain for the BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and Law that EVEN if jEWS tried.
they would be denounced by the Catholic and christian WORLD.
Someday i would like to go to israel.

I just feel so sad for jEWS World over... they are stuck in a bad place.

The Torah TEACHES of The Father coming to His Creation in the FORM / MORPH of a Man.

God Walks with Adam in the Garden, God Says he is a MAN of WAR.

God Visits Abraham and Sarah . - AS A Man. Eating, Drinking and Talking to Him.

God is in a Prophecy .. DECLARING he will Be a SON, A Child in Isaiah too

I love all jews and Christians. God Bless you all

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Perhaps my Position is Retarded / But I do choose to Look at The Bible and all of the Facts.

Someone Here =- STATED that - My - knowledge of jews and the Torah is nothing .
But perhaps You miss My Point and the ORIGIONAL Meaning of my Post.

and that is. - SIMPLY if Abraham and Jacob were HERE Today. The jEWISH.. Christian and Muslim comunity = Would OUTCAST and CRIMINALIZE Them.
Thats all. I am not EQUATING the Torah -------- to Judaism....

Because Judaism does not Follow the Torah. The jEWS Today Completly Condemn and Denounce the Actions and Lifesyle of Abraham and Jacob .....

And they are not the Majority to BEGIN Living and following the LAW.. of the Torah.

Christians .. Would NOT Allow them. \

ALL I am saying is that. If jEWS were Stonning People today for Homosuality and Adultery .. The Christians WORLDWIDE would CONDEMN them and not Support them.
I know this is true.

If jEWS were living the POLYGAMY . plural marriage PRIESTHOOD.. and having Multiple Wifes, as men of God of the bible.

.. The Christians WORLDWIDE would CONDEMN them and not Support them.
I dont see any Point in pretending.

Its jUST a complete distain for the BIBLICAL MARRIAGE and Law that EVEN if jEWS tried.
they would be denounced by the Catholic and christian WORLD.
Someday i would like to go to israel.

All you keep doing is shoving that foot of yours further into your mouth.

I won't call your position retarded, but you demonstrate again how uneducated you are about certain things. (I'm not going to include spelling and grammar because I'm going to assume that English is not your native language.)

Peter

I Look forward to Discussing what it is that You Think I have stated . THAT IS ERROR > ?

I have Clearly Demonstrated that There is not a jEWISH Group ( * KNOWN ) Today anywhere on the Planet.

Who Are following the Priestly Sacrifice, No Priests ( Whom I Know OF )) -- There are jUST many GREAT Distracting Teachers and Wonderful, Good RABIs.. Such as Yourself.

If My Foot is in My MOUTH, I invite You to PLACE Your FOOT in Your Mouth FOR a MOMENT with me and think.

jEWS don't even SACRIFICE any more., They Don't Have any Priests Offering Sacrifices and Sprinkling Blood Atonement . Offerings.

I am jEWISH MYSELF and I am Sad because we DONT EVEN have a TEMPLE !

With An Altar - for Daily Sacrifices and Atonement. There is jUST not Enough of Us

My Gosh, I Do Feel Retarded - Sometimes, = Trying to Stay on TOPIC with People who Seek to do Anything they Can do to KEEP off TOPIC<l :shrug:

I .. Myself am a Jew.... And I LOVE My FELLOW jEWS. But I jUST don't see any interest in the jEWISH Community to REBUILD The Temple and inner HOLY - Sanctuary ...

I Am a Defender of Israel and All jEWS . .WORLDWIDE.

But I don't Honestly Believe that You have any Idea What the Torah is about.

And what the Law of Moses is about. Maybe I am Wrong...

Please eXplain to me. Where I am IN >....ERROR...... ? :sorry1: