• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Democrats say the damnedest things.....

tytlyf

Not Religious
Martin Bashir’s towering mistakes on Sarah Palin
It is amazing what some on the left can get away with saying, in the eyes of sympathetic media.

At least MSNBC is taking strong action against Alec Baldwin for his multiple violent anti-gay slurs.
I applaud him for calling her out on her slavery remarks. Eat that doodoo $arah!

I know I should ignore her in the hopes she’ll go away, but Sarah Palin deserves every disapprobation her idiotic utterances elicit.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...in-invokes-slavery-inappropriately-of-course/

Apex

Somewhere Around Nothing

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I applaud him for calling her out on her slavery remarks. Eat that doodoo $arah!
I had an inkling that you'd side with him.
No language is too foul, no epithet too harsh for non-Democrats.
I suppose those "co**su**ing ****" Baldwin hates deserved his excoriation too, eh?

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
I had an inkling that you'd side with him.
No language is too foul, no epithet too harsh for non-Democrats.
I suppose those "co**su**ing ****" Baldwin hates deserved his excoriation too, eh?
I have never liked Baldwin. He got what he deserved. Now $arah on the other hand, oh well.
One is a slur, the other is poking fun.

tytlyf

Not Religious
I suppose you'd extend the same courtesy to the other side of the
aisle to make similar 'jokes' about Dem women (& men), eh?
Telling someone to eat crap in response to her ridiculous claim is hardly equivalent to Blimpy calling women sluts and prostitutes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Telling someone to eat crap in response to her ridiculous claim is hardly equivalent to Blimpy calling women sluts and prostitutes.
Of course, only the other side sins enuf to deserve such vicious & disgusting criticism.
Why are such loyal partisans blinded to the fact that what they condone for others
becomes fair game for them too. When they lament the rancor & lack of cooperation
between the 2 parties, they should take note how their own side makes things worse.

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
Of course, only the other side sins enuf to deserve such vicious & disgusting criticism.
Why are such loyal partisans blinded to the fact that what they condone for others
becomes fair game for them too. When they lament the rancor & lack of cooperation
between the 2 parties, they should take note how their own side makes things worse.
Got an example of that? Give me an example where someone at fox used a comment similar to Bashir's and the left went nuts?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Which is undoubtedly due to so many of them watching Faux News.
How narrow minded, Fox just feeds the right red meat, they don't tell them what to think.

The right has always thought this way and Fox News is just the cheerleader.

Surely you are not saying that if there was no Fox News, there would be no Conservatives are you?

Fox does not tell people what to think, they champion what they already believe.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
How narrow minded, Fox just feeds the right red meat, they don't tell them what to think.

The right has always thought this way and Fox News is just the cheerleader.

Surely you are not saying that if there was no Fox News, there would be no Conservatives are you?

Fox does not tell people what to think, they champion what they already believe.

It's the lack of objective honesty that perpetuates and reinforces entrenched ignorance.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
While it goes without saying that people shouldn't place partisanship before principles, nor should they be hypocritical and inconsistent with their condemnations. However, it's also important to note the scale and proportions of offenses when making comparisons.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
While it goes without saying that people shouldn't place partisanship before principles, nor should they be hypocritical and inconsistent with their condemnations. However, it's also important to note the scale and proportions of offenses when making comparisons.
I wonder how lefties would feel if every time they talk of "wage slavery", someone wants to *#^&! and *%^ in their mouths?
People who get all viciously sanctimonious think they have the TRUTH forget that other people have their TRUTH too.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I wonder how lefties would feel if every time they talk of "wage slavery", someone wants to *#^&! and *%^ in their mouths?
People who get all viciously sanctimonious think they have the TRUTH forget that other people have their TRUTH too.

Some "truths" are more credible, valid, and..well..true than others. Also, so much crap has came out of Palin's mouth, the desire to place it in reverse is understandable.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some "truths" are more credible, valid, and..well..true than others. Also, so much crap has came out of Palin's mouth, the desire to place it in reverse is understandable.
I don't buy it. She has her problems, but she also has stiff competition for
boneheadedness on the other side of the aisle. Some people just fixate on her.
There's just no excuse for Bashir's over the top abuse in public discourse.

Last edited:

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't buy it. She has her problems, but she also has stiff competition for
boneheadedness on the other side of the aisle. Some people just fixate on her.
There's just no excuse for Bashir's over the top abuse in public discourse.

She like Bush made a habit of saying really really stupid things to the media. Thats why she gets rammed so hard for it. In politics its not about actually being smart its not saying stupid things to people who will write it down or record it.

Sarah Palin ran for Vice President in 2008, and during that time she said "some of the damnedest things". I apologize to my conservative friends for noticing it, I suppose it wasn't that important.

Who is Bashir?